Your Bike

Users who are viewing this thread

So we have a "your car" thread, but no thread for bikers, and I'm aware that once or twice we've almost derailed the Cheese thread with bike-talk. Well, here it is.

Post pics of your bike(s), tell your bike stories, talk about what bike you'd like to ride/own/have hawt sex on, and generally discuss any and all things bike related.

Car drivers, cyclists, pedestrians.... GTFO.

(Unless you also have a bike)

I will kick the thread off with a pic of my current Suzuki Marauder (not the import) named Siouxsie (yes, I know, but it was either some variation of "Suzie" or "Miranda"):

Pharaoh%20Llandy_p239_13.jpg

And the Kawasaki ER6N I'm bringing home at some point in the next few weeks:

ER6N.jpg

ER6N2.jpg

I'm currently into anything Ducati. I like the Monster 696 but have drooled over some of the Streetfighters once or twice. I hope to get a Vincent Black Shadow one day.

I HAS A POWERFULL BIKE. OVER 90000 CC

(A moped. I could have a light motorycle, but don have the money. But the moped when I turned 15.)
main.php

Don hate me ;_;
*RUNS*

Pharaoh Llandy said:
An original I hope, not a new one?

:lol: I don't think there are any "new" ones left. They are one of most desirable bikes in the motorcycle world, so I doubt I can get one when I have the cash for it. They are already going for $80,000.

I desire an old-looking bike. Like a Minsk or something.

On a similar note, I like the one you have more than the one you're going to buy. :razz:

I'm working on the premise that as long as somebody wants to pay an extortionate amount of money for one, there will always be somebody to make it and sell it.  :grin:  There will be new Black Shadows in the future, I have no doubt. Granted, you'd have to win the lottery or successfully sue a rich person to be able to afford one, though..

AWdeV said:
On a similar note, I like the one you have more than the one you're going to buy. :razz:

Yeah she's a real beauty, a clean looking little cruiser. But I've outgrown her now. :sad:

I wonder if these are legal in Europe?

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/Custom/knucklehead_custom_chopper.jpg&imgrefurl=http://motorbike-search-engine.co.uk/Custom/harley-davidson-custom-motorcycles.php&usg=__Tt7NiezWGWXUc8E8AgvweEV2M1g=&h=480&w=640&sz=87&hl=en&start=21&zoom=1&tbnid=RjQWyy40CwF0yM:&tbnh=147&tbnw=210&ei=JJFqTeC_GMWcOsj-rLYL&prev=/images%3Fq%3DChopper%2Bbikes%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3Dakl%26sa%3DN%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:nl:eek:fficial%26biw%3D1280%26bih%3D810%26tbs%3Disch:10%2C570&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=365&vpy=246&dur=2111&hovh=194&hovw=259&tx=176&ty=80&oei=H5FqTfK9AqmV4gbg8fjhCQ&page=2&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:1,s:21&biw=1280&bih=810

Reverend L. Lamb said:
Pharaoh Llandy said:
Yeah she's a real beauty, a clean looking little cruiser. But I've outgrown her now. :sad:
Little being the operative word :3

Which coincidentally also is why I got rid of my Red Rose and got the Savage.

redroseaw.jpg
savagea.jpg

You make me want the XVS650 Dragstar (Custom)  ;(

Also, I like the looks of... Rosie... more than... the other one. But I'm probably biased towards little things!

Did Jace show you the picture of the Kawi VN1500 I lank him the other day? It's really sweet. Only £2499, I'm trying to talk him into buying it when you're over here. :grin:

VN1500.jpg

You should've heard the Rose though, 125cc two-stroke, it's like two flies lost in a can. Good fun though (massive acceleration once it hits 7k revs) and a nice riding position due to being quite high for a cruiser.

The kawa has a way silly seat and it looks somehow squashed sideways o.ó

Haha, silly engine sounds! I'll never understand why they make two-stroke cruisers, it sort of goes against the whole point of them. My Suzuki has a lovely deep rumble, like a tiger purring. Too had it doesn't ride like a tiger :grin:  But it's quite nippy and agile for a cruiser... I'm not sure how I'd cope of I had to ride a cruiser bigger than 650cc. Much as I'd love a Thunderbird I bet both me and bike would topple the very instant the revs got too low.

I know, the kawi seat looks silly, but it's hella comfy. In the same place they have the Kawi, they also have -

An XVZ1300:

XVZ1300.jpg

A Midnight Star (I'd like it more in black than blue though):

XVS1300.jpg

And a Silverado!

XVS1100.jpg

I personally think the Silverado and the XVZ look too Americanised, possibly due to the heavy fenders. The Silverado also looks heavier in general, for its slightly smaller engine size.

Yeah, it was a tough choice when I bought it. They have many different kinds of bikes, I wanted to get their one of their Enduro types, like the R 1200, but this one was an offer I couldnt refuse...

Back
Top Bottom