Users who are viewing this thread

Dun haev one.

harley_470_470x300.jpg

rplc_ww2.jpg

J said:
Yaaaaaay, get to spam my baby around again! \o/

Hondey.jpg

Fingers too frozen to type more atm. :mad:

Hondas are good bikes! Used to have a 599 and a Shadow Aero 750!

Honda does make good bikes. I've had an '06 600 Shadow since 2007 that has been through two accidents, one on the freeway at over 60 miles per hour, and it's still running. It's getting to 60k miles though and seems to be running on its last leg. I just hope that it lasts long enough until the end of this summer when I get a big ol' check and can finally get my dream bike: Ducati 916. I owned a '82 Yamaha 650 Maxim for a couple years, from when i was 16 until 18, and then I "held on" to my friend's GS 850, 1980 or 81 if I remember right.

l_f8b851e81b2549fcb598953d88ffd633.jpg

Only picture I have of the Yamaha taken when I was 16 and just bought it for $1000 at a yard sale. Can't seem to find a picture of the Suzuki.

511398495_l1.jpg

This is when the Shadow was new... it's so beat up now, pipes have holes ground through them now, the seat is torn to shreds, and the front fender is scratched up like no other.

I can definitely see Llandy on that Suzuki, I think the Kawasaki is too big for her though. I don't really think it clashes with her personality though, maybe because I hang out with more bikers than you, and know that there isn't a narrow definition of the type of personalities that belong to bikers.  :razz:

Trevty said:
Yes, I realize that, but I always imagine bikers having big and rather rude personalities, despite knowing several who were very nice.

Well, in the US thats usually the case. Thing that annoys the hell out of me is the bikers that have their exhaust BOOM when they go by, just pisses me off, its more with the Harleys and those bikes though.

Back
Top Bottom