Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Users who are viewing this thread

SaintRouge said:
I've been waiting for years, am still very excite.

Question: Where does one partake in the praise/prayers of the mod in hopes that it will be released before 2019?
I've slowly been turning my modding gears again but in all honesty I could definitely use an actual desktop computer, my Laptop is getting near its end cycle. Regardless I'm still working with it; I should have a progress update about my plans for the next release soon. I believe the map is perfect where it is at now; I just have to sort out the provinces on the map. I'm just trying to keep the number of provinces at 120 right now and it is a bit difficult as many areas differ in landscape.

Hey guys,
I'm just wandering, is there any way to get ones hands on the Antarian Behemoth Armor (except cheating)?
Stumbled across its existence by chance.  :cool:

I don't know if someone already asked this question, I just don't have the needed patience to go over all the
hundreds of pages on this particular mods forum to check it... :oops:

But awesome mod nonetheless... :mrgreen:

My humble apologies if this has already been asked, but is it possible to obtain multiple faith troops? I have chosen the Villianese faction at the start, but now have 10 or so Antarian Honor Guards and several Zerrikanian Dvors in my party at all times. Will they ever become zealots?

I think currently you can though?

You leave your top tier noble troops in a town that's appropriately upgraded (cathedral?) and they turn into Zealots on their own. Then ship them to an upgraded castle...

Since in my only game save, I can't enter my own towns, I can't really test this...

aware or not aware, i have a zealous condottiero in my town(iam villianese) may be a bug, or may be that i hire one, i dont know if enemy factions can make zealous ones :razz:

Strelok_Gaunt said:
aware or not aware, i have a zealous condottiero in my town(iam villianese) may be a bug, or may be that i hire one, i dont know if enemy factions can make zealous ones :razz:
No, enemy factions don't get zealous troops or faith troops.

Any top tier noble unit you put in an upgraded town can become zealous
LibSpit said:
The think to check is if he will upgrade to the faith troop.

I honestly don't know, I have never done it as far as I can remember..
You should check, however I do recall making bunches of faith troops by going
top-tier noble => Upgraded City => Zealous top-tier noble => Upgraded castle => Faith troop

In particular I had Villainese faith troops while Adenian

Alavaria said:
Any top tier noble unit you put in an upgraded town can become zealous
LibSpit said:
The think to check is if he will upgrade to the faith troop.

I honestly don't know, I have never done it as far as I can remember..
You should check, however I do recall making bunches of faith troops by going
top-tier noble => Upgraded City => Zealous top-tier noble => Upgraded castle => Faith troop

In particular I had Villainese faith troops while Adenian

Oh crap! I just tried this and 20 of my Condottiero became zealous! Let's see if they'll become faith troops.
I'm playing Aden in Spiritual Enlightenment.

Edit: Yeah, 12 became Boundless Marksmen. And zealous can become faith troops in towns - 17 Dvor in Nyell and 8 turned to Boundless Wanderers.

Is this mod compatible with the newest Warband versions out there, if i remember right the newer version changed some thing ("newer" being well a lot of versions considering this mods latest update is from 2011?)

There is no easy way to disable guns at the moment (other than deleting all the related content).

There are a couple of mod mods for SOD on Warband, you can see their threads. There is no new 'Official' versions of SOD:W at the moment.

Hello i have the Mount and Blade: Warband version 1.168 and just downloaded Sword of Damocles v5.0 but ever when I launch Sword of Damocles the game crashes while "Loading Setting Data..." and says:

Runtime error!

Programm...\MountBlade Warband\mb_warband.exe

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way.
Please contact the application's support team for more information.

Any idea how to fix this?
I would really like to play SoD but it simply doesn't work.

You're trying to play the version meant for the original mount and blade, download the version for warband and things should go smoothly. Although not all of the features from the original are present in that version it retains quite a few.

I have a bit of an issue with game messages. Every time I play the game, after a few minutes of play I get a massive lag spike and an error code in the game log hat reads "Script error on opcode 2281: Invalid party id: -1; line no 47: at script: party_calculate_and_set_nearby_friend_strength", and afterwards the messages in the bottom left stop coming in. No clue how to fix, and doubt I'll get a response. Tried altering the party value from -1 to 1 but it still gives me the same error message

Back
Top Bottom