Nations Cup 2011: Banner Pack (Final version up, please re-download)

Users who are viewing this thread

Kittenhuffer

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Banner pack for Nations Cup 2011:
>> Download here

Row 1: Germany, France, Sweden, Ukraine, USA, Hungary, Norway
Row 2: UK, Portugal, Spain, Finland, Canada, Turkey, Romania & Moldova
Row 3: Italy, Russia, Denmark & Iceland, Poland, Czech Republic, Belgium & Netherlands, Austria & Switzerland

bannersdm.jpg
All nations have got two (slightly) different banners. The last 21 banners are supposed to be the team captains' banners, but feel free to use them however you want. It's up to the captain to decide whether or not he wants a banner for himself.

I haven't tested all of them in-game, but I assume (hope) that they look decent on all types of shields. Some of the changes made to the captains' banners aren't that noticeable, and it might be a bit difficult to spot the differences on a shield (especially on the round shields with large bosses that cover a lot of the banner) but the point was to make it possible to see who's the captain and who's not by looking at the banner icon above your teammates' heads.

If you want to see a full-size preview of your banner, then click here and visit your nation's page.

WoW i love!

I had thought in medieval banners as this

bannerseleccionespaolac.jpg

The Kingdom of Castile for Spain :grin:, but these banners also i like much

Yeah, that'd be cool. But the problem is that many of these countries didn't exist in that period of time, so it'd be a mix between old and new flags. :sad:

Kittenhuffer said:
Yeah, that'd be cool. But the problem is that many of these countries didn't exist in that period of time, so it'd be a mix between old and new flags. :sad:

Yes, I know... is a pity, your banner. By the way, can you send me the banner of spain by private message in high definition?

Thank you  :grin:

I'll be making a custom one for the BeNe team, i'll try to send it in soon enough

Please note, though, that we'll only accept serious banners. It should be easy to recognize which banner belongs to which country. And no, that doesn't mean placing an image of a pizza/bottle of vodka/hamburger/smorgasbord/baguette etc. on a white background and calling it your nation's banner.

After reading this i'm not too sure if i should finish the BeNe one.. it was going to involve the dutch and belgian lions with a silly image mentioned above ^. : <  I was gonna work it out nicely though!

Zan said:
After reading this i'm not too sure if i should finish the BeNe one.. it was going to involve the dutch and belgian lions with a silly image mentioned above ^. : <  I was gonna work it out nicely though!
So leave out the silly image. Silly man.

^IvE said:
Could you show any screenshots from game?

PS. Where is polish flag  :shock:
Ive just read again  :roll:  :lol:
These are the banners that have been made so far:
Once the banner pack is nearing completion, I'll upload it so you can download your nation's flag and make some changes to it if you aren't happy with how it looks*. Then I'll release the final banner pack before the tournament starts.

Yeah, I haven't had time to do every banner yet. I'll finish it soon, though!

I'll upload some screenshots of (some of) them later.

EDIT: Updated the first post with some screenshots of some of the banners in-game.

Back
Top Bottom