Korean Liberation Army

Users who are viewing this thread

Juntae888

prowkdwkd95.jpg

Hello
We are Korean Liberation Army.

Since we don't have any faction that represents our Army
we will be using North East Anti Japanese Alliance as our faction

The members of our clan are all Koreans but we will welcome Foreigners to join our fight

Well historically our army was established in September 17, 1941 in Chongqing,China. KLA was small brought up together many guerrilla armies that proliferated in Northern Korea,Manchuria and mainland China during the 1920. After declaration of war by the Provisional Government against Japan and Germany on December,1941 the units of the KLA participated on both Chinese and South Asian battle fields.

We are small in numbers  but elite..... well this was what i said 1week ago

Now we are no longer in small numbers and ready to have  WAR XD

just kidding eventhough we have lots of people enlisted i expect only few will join the fight

We do not have ranks as each of our members are elites

The Current members are

KLA_K_Legend
KLA_GC
KLA_Seunghwan
KLA_BurnBear
KLA_Arista
KLA_Harlus
KLA_Cloud
KLA_MARS
KLA_Prompt
KLA_Bomb
KLA_Onepiece
KLA_Vieta
KLA_Seremo
KLA_Gentle
KLA_Goldbar
KLA_Vega
KLA_Blade
KLA_Reaper
KLA_Firstgame
KLA_Moon
KLA_tanican
KLA_MetroCity

m282672wotjq119.jpg

Training of Korean Liberation Army

m282689wotjq119.jpg

3 Korean Liberation Army members

I can't see the pictures from this website.
And you should have some text, instead of just pictures.

klaflag.jpg

Is this the flag you wanted(the left one of course)? I have already put it into the game.

mbcopy2.jpg

well i think i am the only one who can use English 

and people are kind of excited so they are just sending me loads of images and historical information

I need to check the subscribers and we haven't decided how the class system will be

so its gonna take some time

srry

You don't need to post all those pictures, only 1 or 2 which can represent your clan. This is a game, OK? Not a museum.

I saw you posted this banner,
mbcopy2.jpg
is this means you don't like the flag I made for you, you want to change it to the new one?

You haven't answer me: Which faction will you use mostly? NEAJA? I mean you can't use your flag with all factions, you must choose 1 or 3 factions as your default faction. You have access to the clan items only when you are playing your default faction.

klaflag.jpg

is this flag what you wanted?

WilliamBerne said:
You haven't answer me: Which faction will you use mostly? NEAJA? I mean you can't use your flag with all factions, you must choose 1 or 3 factions as your default faction. You have access to the clan items only when you are playing your default faction.

klaflag.jpg

is this flag what you wanted?

Wow Nice

Thnks

I think this flag will do

We choosed NEAJA

and can we add  a uniform later?

srry for the late answer

Of course you can have a uniform, but as I said, you either edit the existing uniform(or make new one by yourself), which is quicker, or wait for me to make some new uniforms for clans, which may be weeks ago.

WilliamBerne said:
Of course you can have a uniform, but as I said, you either edit the existing uniform(or make new one by yourself), which is quicker, or wait for me to make some new uniforms for clans, which may be weeks ago.

Well we didn't want to  bother you so one guy decided to make one for us

Its gonna be NEAJA with fur jacket or something 

So i just wanted ask whether we  can change all the uniforms or  just 1or 2

and also whether we can move other factions uniform to ours and change the color and stuff

Juntae888 said:
WilliamBerne said:

and also whether we can move other factions uniform to ours and change the color and stuff
Yes you can, as long as you follow the rules:grin:

WilliamBerne said:
Juntae888 said:
WilliamBerne said:

Yes you can, as long as you follow the rules:grin:

mb15i.jpg

well we gathered some people an took a acreenshot

We also made a uniform for the clan

but how do i upload files?

Aren't the uniforms in the screenshot just NEAJA uniforms? If your uniform is just a retexture, you can save it as a lossless format like PNG (which supports transparency too) and post it here.

Eumolpus said:
Aren't the uniforms in the screenshot just NEAJA uniforms? If your uniform is just a retexture, you can save it as a lossless format like PNG (which supports transparency too) and post it here.

This is my first time using this kind of style

Can you explain how to do this?

Hm, let me see if I can break this down into steps. Just know that you can edit your uniform, cap badge and armband. There might be something else too that has to do with ranks, but I'm not too sure. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. But anyway.
[list type=decimal]
[*]Since you are NEAJA based, look for the texture files neaja_winter_uniform_blue.dds and neaja_winter_uniform_gray.dds, open them in any image editor (Photoshop, GIMP etc). That is pretty simple. The armband is at the bottom right corner.
instruc.png
[*]Draw any cool design you like.
[*]Save it as .PNG, not .JPG
[*]Upload that image (make sure it's still 1024 by 1025 pixels) and post it on the forums. Tell WilliamBerne to check out your masterpiece and put it ingame if he hasn't noticed it already.
[/list]

Back
Top Bottom