SP Native A Conspiracy of Kings - Brief Peak, Page 31

Should having a small section of Genoria be a pre-release or post release priority?

• Pre-Release

Votes: 72 58.5%
  • Post-Release

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 2.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 6 4.9%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lovely idea. Good luck.

Oh, and if you need this :

coktwss.jpg

Well well well isn't this an ambitious project, good luck with it *insert evil laughter here*.
I'm just kidding in all seriousness i wish you the best of luck with this.

Nice, but please do somthing about those new not fitting animations in Blood and Roses!

I can make some stories for different characters if you need :p, but I can't do anything else :grin: but making another signature of course :wink:

some animations are nice and better, but some should go, the polearm swing animations are kinda awkward

I can't make signatures without having screenshots :grin:

or I could draw one, I'm doing arts for something I guess, but I'd need a scanner... Wich I don't have atm, I'm buying one soon though

mannn I love story mods. Can I ask?  how long does all the gameplay takes with all those sidequests(if any)? and anyways GOODLUCK

I have compiled some facts about Geroian history in from older versions of Mount&Blade till Warband:
-Geroia is a place within Calradia(thow is not shown on map) that is ruled by a Count named Arriases.
-Geroia lies situated on the border between Nords and Swadians(warband)/Rhodoks(vanilla)(Zendar was fully in nord territory) according to the older versions.
-Geroia is a neutral faction.
-Geroia's most powerful city was Zendar,independent and neutral,but was destroyed by Sea Raiders that settled in the north.
-Geroia was a rich faction and the Salt Mines near Zendar made that Geroia supported all Calradia with Salt.
-Count Arriases of Geroia still lives,and his stronghold is Castle Geroia,according to Rolf's story.
-"Geroia" and "Arriases" names as well as the "Count" title suggest that Geroia is based on medieval France.

Back
Top Bottom