->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

Users who are viewing this thread

DoctorFeuer said:
I don't know much about scripting or modding, but I think it would be awesome if you could find a way to implement the option to change the color of your faction..<snip>

Talk to your Chancellor.  He gives the option to change the color of your faction.

i really liked the game, and hearing that is getting better than clash of kings make me happier(clash of kings just crashing me everytime  )
also, i have a question:
Can i make tournaments in my city? if not, it could be good to be possible.
(also, for your delightful i just make my account to comment some in this part of the forum :razz: )

Strelok_Gaunt said:
i really liked the game, and hearing that is getting better than clash of kings make me happier(clash of kings just crashing me everytime  )
also, i have a question:
Can i make tournaments in my city? if not, it could be good to be possible.
(also, for your delightful i just make my account to comment some in this part of the forum :razz: )
Yeah we are going to have to have that option in the future; it was something that I didn't add into the game yet.

Grat mod, I can say :smile:

I have problem with feeling - but i will read some lore articles and it will work for me :smile:

What I really miss is battle formations - shieldwall, ranks and so on...maybe i justm issed it .) If not, will you add this in future?

Yes the combat system will be overhauled along with everything else, including story/setting/lore.

Remember right now this is just an old test platform version, there is much more to come in the future.

Please change the color of the Empire and the Khergits. That light grey is nearly impossible to see on top of the snow and the purple of the khergits is hard to see too. Gotta be zoomed in to read the names but then finding towns and villages takes longer considering the amount that is in the mod. Darker colors would be so much easier to read. Other than that I love what has been done

after 1 to 2 years that i play this mod im still playing it.
The economy is so much better in this mod.
But i just started playing as king again for like the first time in 6 months or so and i cant change my kingdom culture because its antarian and i want nord.

Nord is not a playable faction in this version, the best you can do is get your marshal to send out recruiters for nord troops, you wouldn't want to be nord in this version as you would get no faith troops

Thats cool but somehow my faction is now rhodok or so because when i buy a patrol the troops are all rhodok.
I must say i got much rhodok troops because i accepted much peace offers and got castles in return and i recruited much prisoners from the war but i hate rhodok troops so weak haha.

I htink if you are in former rhodok territory that happens, I have a vague recollection of getting sarranid patrols when I recruited patrols in my marinian culture empire because it was former sarranid territory.

ahh okay well im kicking the rhodoks their arse they are now attacking ibium that i captured and im defender 515 v 1240 and they got less than a half of their kingdom left ^^

Back
Top Bottom