Scene Development

Users who are viewing this thread

NikeBG said:
I wonder why is it always the Serbs who start acting like this is the Serbian section of the forum... :razz:
Cèsar de Quart said:
Keep it English people.
Ummm... have I missed something? :neutral:

quapitty said:
:lol:
I knew it!
Actually - I think this time there will be no trees. As I think it is blocking the sight / fireline for the defenders. I was imagening a bunch of guys trying to build a strong defense without caring too much for romance or the environment. They just had to cut a lot of trees to build this place. And they don't need so much shade in that part of the world.  :wink:
Yeah, yeah I'll think about it - but.... I think it doesn't make sense if you think about this place as a defensive fort.
Ok...
Not even one?
In some place that doesn't interfere with castle defence?
By one of the houses? In a garden? By the tower?
I can't help it, I'm a treehugger! :mrgreen:

Jokes aside, can I test it when you finish it?

MihailoSRB said:
Not even one?

:roll:
O.K., I have planted a small one by the fireplace (the locals call it Mihailo's tree hug place).
:wink:
I am happy if you test it. But I still have to swimm through the very deep, full of monsters and very stormy sea of creating the AI mesh. It's always a very fine and itchy pain.

MihailoSRB said:
NikeBG said:
I wonder why is it always the Serbs who start acting like this is the Serbian section of the forum... :razz:
Cèsar de Quart said:
Keep it English people.
Ummm... have I missed something? :neutral:

quapitty said:
:lol:
I knew it!
Actually - I think this time there will be no trees. As I think it is blocking the sight / fireline for the defenders. I was imagening a bunch of guys trying to build a strong defense without caring too much for romance or the environment. They just had to cut a lot of trees to build this place. And they don't need so much shade in that part of the world.  :wink:
Yeah, yeah I'll think about it - but.... I think it doesn't make sense if you think about this place as a defensive fort.
Ok...
Not even one?

Yes, you missed a guy asking when Beta 9's gonna come out, me trolling him for no reason whatsoever (except his awful spelling), him asking if the mod can be translated into Serbian, and also him asking if he can contact Korinov for some reason (likely the translation).

MihailoSRB said:
ZnasVecKo said:
Yes, you missed a guy asking when Beta 9's gonna come out, me trolling him for no reason whatsoever (except his awful spelling), him asking if the mod can be translated into Serbian, and also him asking if he can contact Korinov for some reason (likely the translation).
Oh, I see.
Cesar/Korinov probably deleted your posts, rightfully so.

As for the translation, if I remember correctly, the whole mod (or at least the majority of it) can be translated be simple editing of the game's .txt files.
That's how I did it, many years ago.
Would it take longer than translating vanilla?

ZnasVecKo said:
Oh, I see.
Cesar/Korinov probably deleted your posts, rightfully so.

As for the translation, if I remember correctly, the whole mod (or at least the majority of it) can be translated be simple editing of the game's .txt files.
That's how I did it, many years ago.

quapitty said:
:roll:
O.K., I have planted a small one by the fireplace (the locals call it Mihailo's tree hug place).
:wink:
I love you! :grin:
Uhm... I mean in a non-gаy, bro-like, kind of way. :wink:
SpongeBob+SquarePants+Happy.jpg

ZnasVecKo said:
Would it take longer than translating vanilla?
Yes.

In the Internet, you never know. Normal girls are scared of being overfloooded by propositions in these men-dominated places.

Remember the saying: "Welcome to the Internet, where men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI agents."

Did I ever tell you guys, I am a 12 year old girl without any prejudices except for prejudices I have myself? Well - now you know. I hug you all in a very innocent, very childish way. Just happy to deal with that AI mesh right now.
And I am happy and greatfull for all your praise - no matter how. Keeps me going. :razz:

quapitty said:
Did I ever tell you guys, I am a 12 year old girl without any prejudices except for prejudices I have myself? Well - now you know. I hug you all in a very innocent, very childish way. Just happy to deal with that AI mesh right now.
And I am happy and greatfull for all your praise - no matter how. Keeps me going. :razz:

Keep it going, you're doing a damn fine job!

I'd like to update that scene I did for Barcelona, but AI paths are just... you know.

Back
Top Bottom