Mount&Musket: Bug Reports and Technical Help

Users who are viewing this thread

You bought Warband right? No cracks or anything? And I've heard that when you give your serial key to someone else (friend for an example) and you both go MP, neither of you can play, maybe that's it.

JDeNef13 said:
Hi everyone!

I tried to access the main MM Battle server tonight, but I can't seem to enter. I get this message:
keyd.png
Sorry for any inconveniences or if I've missed something...

JDeNef13

I and a number of other 14te have the same problems when trying to join the official russia servers. I hosted my own and we all connected just fine.

See? I'm not alone then! Must be a maintenance. It ain't normal that there are no people playing right now. :lol: It's fixed. Get playing! :wink:

JDeNef13

I had the problem where it was unable to load textures when pressing multiplayer in main menu. I fixed it by copying all textures from the warband main texture folder into the mod folder, but there are other things like no sound when I fire my musket. Does anyone know what these problems are about? I have the latest patches of everything and running on windows 7

Zaphod said:
I had the problem where it was unable to load textures when pressing multiplayer in main menu. I fixed it by copying all textures from the warband main texture folder into the mod folder, but there are other things like no sound when I fire my musket. Does anyone know what these problems are about? I have the latest patches of everything and running on windows 7

Vincenzo said:
Install warband 1.134 if you  haven't already..
If you already have warband 1.134 then re-install it clean from here:
http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1134.exe

Hi,
I hope someone can help me.
I just downloaded the mod, and installed it successfully, but when I try to join a server, the game crashes for no reason. No error appears, only the "Mount and Blade: Warband has stoped running".
Anyone with the same problem?

Ysalimari said:
Hi,
I hope someone can help me.
I just downloaded the mod, and installed it successfully, but when I try to join a server, the game crashes for no reason. No error appears, only the "Mount and Blade: Warband has stoped running".
Anyone with the same problem?
You got latest patches and all? Maybe try reinstalling your Warband.

Found the solution :smile:
Just install the game in the steamapps folder instead of x(86)programfiles folder :razz:

This only seems to occur when I play MM, any other mod or even native, it's perfectly fine. Not sure what's causing it.. :sad:

I'll be playing the game as normal, it'll be fine for 10-40 mins, then I'll get this error message. Especially annoying during linebattles when I'm needed most.  Help?

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143781.msg3734260.html#msg3734260

Back
Top Bottom