Mount&Musket: Bug Reports and Technical Help

Users who are viewing this thread

One of my members has a problem with MM. This is his description of the problem: I go on the game, and join a server right? Yeah, and when I get to the faction/unit selection screen, the game freezes and crashes. He says he has tried tons of servers and none of them work. Help please? Thank you in advance.

-Smash

When I try to load the mod, it will load for a time and then crash with an RGL error, and it says the following: unable to open file: Modules\mm russia3\Resource\mmuniforms.brf

I'm getting a problem on the MM official server and also the Native server I'm assuming is owned by the same clan. I get 700+ping on these servers but all other servers are fine. This has only happened today, no one in the server seemed to have the problem at all. Any suggestions?

Hello. For few days ago I started getting issues all the sudden. The servers load slow as F*** and when they all are loaded I most of the times just have empty server infront of me with maybe Mm official server, and thats all. Please help!

The servers do take quite some time to load, maybe 20 seconds or so at max.

On the other hand you should perform a speed test, if your speed is slower than usual simply make sure that you have no downloads running and call your ISP if your problem persists.

I just installed Mount and Musket, but almost every time I go on a server to play, it boots me and tells me I was kicked from server.  Only twice out of 50+ tries has resulted in succesful gameplay.  I have reinstalled M&B and been through FAQ.  This does not occur for other modules.  What is the problem?

EDIT:  cRPG does this too.  It may not be the mod itself, but I already reinstalled warband.
EDIT: And now its happening in any module.  Ignore this, I'm taking this to the main bug report thread.

Hello,

Not sure if it goes here or not.

I had a technical problem : I played that mod, Funny at start, then after 3 maps it got boring :eek: How do I fix this ?

But Gragnok told me to give it another try. He said you will release a patch soonish, I was like "soonish" ? From what I remember when I was a 22nd That always meant in a couple of years in Vincenzo's language, no?

Anyways, That mod looks promising and I see tons of people on it. I heard it's only a Beta right now and it's 0.42 I think ? So theres still lot to do.
I shall be back for a future release, Ye probably have nice ideas and the mod will be awesome, right?

Anyways, Good continuation o/

I don't know if this connected to MM but,

I have enormous lag, over 2000 ping were as yesterday it was 40 ping on the offical battle, duel and over major servers.

Do you have any solutions?

Hello there.

I have recently come across a most annoying bug that is causing rubber band lag. know i can certainly prove that it isnt not my computer or my internet connection. i have unistalled and reinstalled the game and mod multiple times and the game is running fine on my laptop which is inferior incomparison to my tower.

if you need any more information ill try my best to give you more info.

Cheers

Battery Commander Kalzakov of the 5th Brigade Royal Artillery

Back
Top Bottom