Mount&Musket: Bug Reports and Technical Help

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey there great community!

As Mount & Musket developers we try to push out a stable and proper mod. But nobody is perfect!
If you find any bugs or have issues with the mod please report them here and we will help you solve the problems.

Known Bugs:
- Crashes with low end hardware.  If you suffer from these check out THIS Help post.

When you report bugs, Try to give us as much information as possible.

Hi,
when I try to start the multiplayer mode in russia3, the game crashes and tells me that it was "unable to load textures" of trees, bushes and so on. The same with custom battles. My laptop is NOT low end and batallion-prussia was all fine.
Do you have any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks

Lif said:
Hi,
when I try to start the multiplayer mode in russia3, the game crashes and tells me that it was "unable to load textures" of trees, bushes and so on. The same with custom battles. My laptop is NOT low end and batallion-prussia was all fine.
Do you have any idea what might be the problem?

Thanks
You got "Load Textures on Demand" on at your "Configures" ?

yes, i have.
also "force single threading" although i don't know if it helps^^

i have to admit that i can't even reach the screen where all possible servers are shown (=lobby?).
it crashes when i click at the "multiplayer"button.

2. Update Warband
Some people are still running a old version of warband, the latest version is 1.134 Make sure you have it!

If not download it here;
http://www.taleworlds.com/download.aspx?type=2

If you do have it, re-download it anyway.

This will fix your issue.

Just letting you know there is a bug with this mod that causes an RGL Error.

I installed it and was playing it fine earlier and then it froze.. ever since then when I try to load the mm russia 3 module, by joining a MP server.. it starts loading and then stops, and M&B crashes and I get a message that says: RGL Error    get_object failed for texture: banners_kingdoms_1

I have uninstalled M&B completely, and the module, and re installed. Nothing fixes it. Stuck that way forever now it seems.

Hi, when I open game while INI file in progress I take an error :
RGL Error
Unable to open file:CommonRes\ui_server_filter.brf
Please help me!

(My English are bad, hey I'm a Turk)

install the newest version of warband and mmrussia3. Also download mmrussia 3 again, seem like youre missing a file.

Also follow this help guide: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,143781.msg3734260.html#msg3734260

OK!  So anyway I got it to work.

But let me tell you,  simply uninstalling and re downloading did not work. I tried that 3 different times.

I had to uninstall everything. Including the saved installers. I then had to scour my computer for anything mount and blade related, and mountmusket related and delete it.  Everything.

Then re download the M&B installer, patch 1134 and mm russia 3.

After re installing this morning, it is working again. Hopefully this lasts...

Just in case you are curious these are my specs:

i7930 3.2ghz
6gb DDR3 1600mhz
1 TB WD 7500 rpm HD
Nvidia GTS 250 1 GB
Windows 7 x 64

when i play it loads then an error appears saying unable to open normal_maps textures then it goes black and then again it says unable to find normal_maps textures i reinstalled it twice but still it says the same thing

Thank you very much my friend, I fixed the my problem the problem because of my game version.I install the 1.134 now

Getting a weird bug when at times, the game will randomly close out and say "Mount and Blade has stopped working" and it won't do anything unless I exit the game.

Turning off music seemed to help, but it still crashes anyway.

My issue is either my game freezes and stops responding or I get a run time error in the middle of a game.  Usually the game will freeze and stop responding when alot is going on in the game i.e a line battle or such.  So to counter that I tried lowering the setting's even to the point the game looked like utter crap but it wouldn't stop the lagging/freezing. 

Then sometimes when my game is running full settings and running great when out of nowhere I get a weird run time error.  I don't know what is causing these issues but its inhibiting my ability to enjoy this wonderful mod.  Currently I am running Warband 1.134 and my game is installed from the down-loadable version on the Tale Worlds website so there are no steam conflicts which I have been told could have been the issues.

I'm having a rather unusual problem, that I haven't seen reported before.
I start the mod, I get to the start menu succesfully. But when ever I try to join a game or create a custom battle I always get the message that I'm missing textures. For example "Coudln't load modules\mmrussia\\textures\body_normalmaps.dds"
I have downloaded the full 1.134 249mb version, would really appreciate if you figure this out, thanks.

mmmooonnn said:
I'm having a rather unusual problem, that I haven't seen reported before.
I start the mod, I get to the start menu succesfully. But when ever I try to join a game or create a custom battle I always get the message that I'm missing textures. For example "Coudln't load modules\mmrussia\\textures\body_normalmaps.dds"
I have downloaded the full 1.134 249mb version, would really appreciate if you figure this out, thanks.

Vincenzo said:
Install warband 1.134 if you  haven't already..
If you already have warband 1.134 then re-install it clean from here:
http://download.taleworlds.com/mb_warband_setup_1134.exe

You did not do this. Im referencing to WARBAND 1.134 not the MOD which is 0.4.2 anyway.

Back
Top Bottom