Tenbatsu
Khergit Zipang
Zombies (Bandits)

Plan:

- Create an immersive fantasy world
- Different Map
- Different Scenes
- Different lords and troops
- Add/change quest which give suitable and tangible rewards.
- Give skills
- Add more content to MP
- and much more!

Team (looking for more members):

Toasticuss
swordsusa
crossfirex
musyna
GCCBT17000
Kamianbu

Credits:

Thanks to Yuias for coming up with the original Kengeki
Special thanks to the Onin No Ran team for a great deal of the weapons and armor.
Arch3r for his amazing zombie meshes
Dain Ironfoot for his amazing animations
Rob Sacchetto's Zombie Daily for the zombie banner picture,
Flyflightflea for the Spear of Bitter Mercy (Seiteki Yari)
Mr. Smiles for the Dragon Bow
Strelocks for the Ice Claymore
Chaosrex for Chaosbearer
Woyo-Sensei for Zanbato
Yellowmosquito for the Banner pack
Papa Lazarou for the Open Animations pack
Imperator3 for the Angel slayer, Sword of Ancient Dragons, Half Moon Steel, Annihilator, Flame Titan and Demon Wing.
Rune88 for Ashikandi Modified
Shcherbyna for Sakura Tree and Japan Castle Models

And the helpful modding communtiy on the Taleworlds Forums. 

IF I MISSED ANYONE IN THE CREDITS PM ME IMMEDIATELY

IF ANYONE HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME POST HERE SO IF IT IS SOLVED EVERYONE BENEFITS

You have to make sure you download it all the way.  If your internet cuts off halfway through download it will see the download as complete.  So check the size of the file that you downloaded and the size it actually is on the MBRepository link. 

the installer is not working....it comes out with an error...and when i fixed the error ....it comes out with
another error during the installation...help plz....(i've been w8ing 4 the SP =\)

So when I downloaded this I thought it would be just another Samurai mod that would lag unbelievably on my computer due to the awesome armors packed into the game.

But I must say, within the first few minutes of playing I almost **** myself. I don't know how you did it dude but this mod is epic, the new fighting styles, armors, just everything man good job.

guys...how did install the game...the installer is corrupted :S....
can anybody offer a little help:S i installed the installer correctly
the size is 198mg...but the installer is corrupted....can u upload the mod
files into a rar file or somethin ...i need a little help please =\

@Smurfin We tried the Japan Map in past versions and many people complained about it being very bugged.  We'll see if we can fix it up a bit though. 

@ JE Joker Try to explain the error clearly because there are so many possibilities of what the problem could be.  The more info you give the better. 

Thanks for all the support.  I'm glad you like it, though if you have anymore suggestions  or general feedback (besides the Japan Map one) please share! 

i redownloaded it and it works fine...well done...it would be more awesome if u add japanese battle textures
like those high trees and stuff like these...but its still awesome...best mod ever... thanks

anyway this mod animations are awesome !!! i killed somebody on the tavern with one throwing wazikashi! i hope on this mod will be added more helmets and more armors ah and good luck!  :wink:

Really good mod, though I think the fantasy weapons and creatures set people off from playing this mod. Didn't thought it would be this good when I say the pictures of fantasy weapons and creatures... But the fantasy things are just an additions to the mod.

Animations are really great, look very realistic and unpredictable.

Also the Ninja and the weapons are nice, can find some inspiration in Naruto and Last Samurai :razz:. (Speaking of which seeing the weapons here and some attacks from other mods a Naruto mod could work out)

What the hell ******** ****.

I'm currently downloading the mod, but I already watched the trailer.

If it is as HALF as good as it looks, I will love you forever.

Forever.

I can't wait till the next release. It has a real fantasy warrior Japan feeling to it, for some reason when I play all that I can hear in my head is the song from the beginning of Afro Samurai Resurrection lol.

I am going to be taking some screen shots soon.

Playing right now. I just want to say that I'm totally overwhelmed by the pure ammount of awesomeness in every category.

EDIT: I can't wait to get MONEY FOR THIS INCREDIBLE EPIC WEAPONS.

EDIT 2: Just another question. Where's the pic of the main menu background from? I'd like to have it as desktop wallpaper. :wink:

Blacklands said:
Playing right now. I just want to say that I'm totally overwhelmed by the pure ammount of awesomeness in every category.

EDIT: I can't wait to get MONEY FOR THIS INCREDIBLE EPIC WEAPONS.

EDIT 2: Just another question. Where's the pic of the main menu background from? I'd like to have it as desktop wallpaper. :wink:

Heres your picture =)

http://emerdelac.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/sword-of-doom_05p.jpg

Back
Top Bottom