[DoF] Defenders of Faith [International Clan] - Decade of Faith!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah! Thanks for all the positive feedback :grin:

It feels great to be back on track and we've got a great deal of positive energy running through our ranks right now, so I can see lots being accomplished in our to-do list in the near future.

Das Knecht said:
Yeah! Thanks for all the positive feedback :grin:

It feels great to be back on track and we've got a great deal of positive energy running through our ranks right now, so I can see lots being accomplished in our to-do list in the near future.

GLHF BROTHERS
hope to see you back in full force for UNAC s4

yourNotAlone said:
Is CreamPie retired and at the same time competitive?
Yes she is.
Few months ago she couldn't attend events on regular basis so she retired and became Saint.
Things are changing for better now(meaning she has more and more time to play with us) and we know how well she can play even without attending lot of practices and preparation matches so she is in our Comp team.

Gadric said:
Sending out a hearty welcome to all new members of the clan. Glad you joined us!
Indeed!

We got 4-5 new EU guys and 2 really good additions to our NA roster:grin:eathAngel and Saint.
Two of them really are bringing quality to our team.Upcoming NA WWC will show us where we stand at the moment in North American community.

Hi! Was playing on team deathmatch with some of you and you refered me to the forum. I've noticed the forum is offline.
Let me know when it's back up please? Thanks!

Windle said:
Hi! Was playing on team deathmatch with some of you and you refered me to the forum. I've noticed the forum is offline.
http://defendersoffaith.proboards.com/

Back and working.Who contacted you if i may know?
Also,aren't you in Nameless :razz:

Golradir said:
The website is offline? Hmm, suspiciouis. I bet gadric is cooking something up!

no?
okay
:sad:
That is why he picked Chef as his custom rank.
Everything makes sense now!

Erminas said:
Windle said:
http://defendersoffaith.proboards.com/

Back and working.Who contacted you if i may know?
Also,aren't you in Nameless :razz:
Who'd want to be in nameless? I heard their 'fearless' leader watly ragequit from a multiplayersession in footballmanager2014! I totally get volcom jumping a sinking ship.

Back
Top Bottom