WWIICBF Scene Making Guide & New Scene/Maps

Users who are viewing this thread

It seems that the players may spawn and fight near the border of the map  :???:

PS: don't put too many fortifications, we need to keep the engineers busy  :wink:

Yeah, I noticed that. And that map limit barrier makes %50 percent of camp unplayable  :mrgreen:
Will change it.

It looks a little too "square" for me. You should make the trenches more spread like on a real battlefield and maybe with "O" trenches for grenadiers and machinegunners.

Also, if your going for realism, big planes like those would need a much longer runway. And, just opinion here, I don't like the idea of using an invisible wall as one of the walls to the HQ. Maybe make the HQ closer to the middle?

I have never edited a scene and most likely am terrible at it, so I probably shouldn't be critiquing them, but I just figured i'd put in my two cents :grin:

looks great tho, glad that i'll be able to see all these awesome models williamberne has kept bragging about in his "progress report"

(jk)

my only suggestion/request for this is to make the maps smaller, as the servers don't have a large player base,
a large map can be a pain getting around

I actually suggest the second, smaller maps turn into just "shoot shoot shoot", where as larger maps require at least some amount of tactics, which I enjoy.

I am making a DDay Style Map.
LMS Mod

Bots are Spawning at the Shore and must get up the hills.

Antifiriz said:
Yeah, I noticed that. And that map limit barrier makes %50 percent of camp unplayable  :mrgreen:
Will change it.
I put your map into the new patch, but every time I play this resistance camp, I end up CTD with this message:
ERROR: Synchronization with server failed: trying to recreate existing object (id: 1370, meta_type: 10, sub_kind_id: 1445, variation_id: 0) with meta_type: 7, sub_kind_id: 820, variation_id: 7, do_prune: 1
Did anyone meet the same problem?

Back
Top Bottom