WWIICBF MP Bug report

Users who are viewing this thread

WilliamBerne

Master Knight
This thread is for Multiplayer game only. If you met bug in SP, go there.

If you fund it was hard to connect to a server, please report here.

Please describe the bug you met in detail. Posts like "some time I can't fire" or  "xxx didn't work" won't help any. Screenshots + related sentences from rgl_log.txt are welcome.
Thank you!

I'm not sure if it's a bug but I'll tell it anyway.

Sometimes I get teamkilled by AI machinegunners even if they don't point the gun at me. I can even stay behind the bots and still get shot my them.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Japanese katanas scabbard (Whatever it is) still has the sword in it even when not sheated.
I knew that, can't do anything about it. I have already copied the scabbard from native, simply changed its material,, but it still work like this. I don't know what to do...

When holding Shift and at the same time zooming, causes the game to crash although I only encountered
this only one time when I played, so it shouldn't be a big deal..

Regards

I kept spawning without the uniform and guns I bought instead ending up with just my sword. Is that due to me using the new patch while the server doesn't yet, or is it a bug/faulty install?

WilliamBerne said:
Assassinator1097 said:
It appears with the new patch that some factions are spawning without uniforms.
Because the servers are not upgraded with the new patch.

I actually updated my dedicated with the new patch, so I don't think that's it, but I'll reinstall it onto the server and my game for good measure.

no i cant play at all when i click on multiplayer option it just brings out a window that sais Runtime error and sth else

Back
Top Bottom