WWII China Battlefield SP (for 1.011 only, not for Warband)

Users who are viewing this thread

here it says thats its not for warband :sad:
will you be able to make warband version
this mod sounds awsome :grin:
it wud be more awsome if it was on warband :grin:

Some people can't appreciate things until it punches them in the face.
Kacpigh2 said:
Please be patient, Williamberne is doing his best to give you free entertainment the least you can do is sit back and be patient(or even better actually help him), WWII china battlefield is for warband but MP(Multiplayer) only at the moment.
IDrownFish said:
Crap mod until singleplayer. I will love you if you do this for me. Make it singleplayer. :lol:
Well done for practically spitting in Williamberne's face, i would like to see you come up with all those guns,clothes,buildings and create a ton of scripts etc, learn to appreciate what you have and greater rewards will follow.

shadowarcher said:
Kacpigh2 said:
Please be patient, Williamberne is doing his best to give you free entertainment the least you can do is sit back and be patient(or even better actually help him), WWII china battlefield is for warband but MP(Multiplayer) only at the moment.
IDrownFish said:
Crap mod until singleplayer. I will love you if you do this for me. Make it singleplayer. :lol:
Well done for practically spitting in Williamberne's face, i would like to see you come up with all those guns,clothes,buildings and create a ton of scripts etc, learn to appreciate what you have and greater rewards will follow.

agree... but there's always one noob within hundred people which like this mod.

Interceptor said:
shadowarcher said:
Kacpigh2 said:
IDrownFish said:

I,m willing to wait but i was just wondering if there was any set date that this might be done?

shadowarcher said:

Hell Yeas

Interceptor said:
shadowarcher said:
Kacpigh2 said:
IDrownFish said:

umm do you know when will it be realised for singeplayer
taleworlds comunity :smile: is waiting about month or two for single player
if you know please tell me when its gona be out

If You're asking me, I don't know. Nobody knows... William is working hard (as I said before many times).  You can only wait untill it's done. Or you can try to help him out if you know something about modding.

why cant i arm my soldiers there all melle infantry i have a bunch of guns ammo and grenades in my baggage however every troop class has the number 0 and saying you dont have the ammo / guns when i do

thatguywiththegaming said:
why cant i arm my soldiers there all melle infantry i have a bunch of guns ammo and grenades in my baggage however every troop class has the number 0 and saying you dont have the ammo / guns when i do

make sure you have the right sort of ammo. for automatic weapons and pistols, you must have Magazines and for rifles and so on, there are Bullet Packs.
For detailed Info about magazines, find readme here on forum, or read in-game manual in Camp menu/help

Back
Top Bottom