Battlefield 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Thanks for the link, this is the first I'd heard of BF3. BF2 is the last one I played as well. Haven't played it for 2, maybe 3 years, but that's mainly because once I had stopped playing it for a while, there was nigh on a gigabyte of patches to download, and my internet connection was rather slow.

That teaser trailer probably couldn't have been less informative could it, lol. I noticed another video in the 'related' list on the right hand side; a video over 3 minutes long....but it turned out to be an analysis of the teaser trailer! I don't think there was any meaningful info in the trailer to analyse.

Shouldn't have bothered with the link, that is the ****tiest teaser trailer I have ever seen and I am rather disappoint DICE.

I'm looking forward to the game, I don't remember the source but apparently there very well might be 64 player servers for the PC!

Since the CoD series has long since gone to ****, and I really enjoyed Bad Company 2 I am definitely looking forward to this (provided its good).

Sir Prince said:
Shouldn't have bothered with the link, that is the ****tiest teaser trailer I have ever seen and I am rather disappoint DICE.
I dont know why, I just love it. Especially the ending, gives me the chills every single time.

Its a marketing stunt, making it all mysterious like that, giving fanboys the chills.

Oh great, Americans versus China/Russia again. I'm so thrilled that I'll be able to play the same game as Battlefield 2, Battlefield : Bad Company 1-2, Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 1-2, and Call of Duty : Black Ops 1-2 all over again. Overjoyed.

And there were no russians in BF2 :roll:

Well, here's hoping they make it a good game, and not "hey hey lets combine special forces with sniper, engineer with anti tank and medic with machinegunner!"

Austupaio said:
sneakey pete said:
And there were no russians in BF2 :roll:

Play the game again, boyo.

Came out in an expansion pack (Which is now free and comes with a patch) but still, its very possible that he never got the Special Forces expansion pack, hasn't played since the patch came out a year or two ago, or never actually played on one of the few maps that had the Russians.
I have actually played the game for a good period of time, and never even played the three maps that have their factions.

Back
Top Bottom