cRPG?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More than likely.

I personally prefer to go into the Guildhall and hate on newbies who post threads in the wrong area/make demands of the warband developers... but I guess everybody has their own tastes.

Llew2 said:
TLD. Hah.

Probably right though. There's going to be haters. But they'll be far out weighed by the non-haters, who'll hate them out of existence.
At the rate TLD is going it's far more likely we'll be too busy pissing ourselves and trying to remember our own names to notice. But at least when the nurse brings the medication we'll be able to demonstrate how gaming was much better in the good old days and all this modern stuff is rubbish.

Comrade Temuzu said:
Jokes aside, everyone hates cRPGers because they are the newbies. When Warband was released, everyone hated the wave that came with it. When cRPG was properly released, the same thing happened. A forum this big has to have something common to hate.
Hey, I came with Warband wave. While I can't say for sure, I don't seem to be hated. It really only comes to that having a few functional brain cells...
On the other hand, I love cRPG♥ part of forums. Retards, that would otherwise have to elsewhere on the forums, concentrate there, willingly.

Some proper hunting would yield fine catches in that region of the forum. Though if cRPG forums are closed down it would only do more to divide the poor bastards that we are.

chadz said:
  • cRPG killed Native
  • cRPG players invaded Native
  • cRPG players have no skill
  • cRPG players are better than Native players
  • cRPG players like grind
  • Native players are boring
  • cRPG players are boring
  • cRPG is fun, Native isn't
  • Native is fun, cRPG isn't
  • some Native players have more fun than cRPG players
  • some cRPG players have more fun than Native players
  • cRPG brought new trolls
  • that threatens the old trolls
  • cRPG has upkeep

You MUST NOT close down the cRPG forums. It could threathen the rest of the forums if they spilled over from that hole with 1000 something ranting threads about it closing down.

Or for short, cRPG is the lightning rod for morons. It protects us all

You sir have a awesome avatar. Where is it from?

oeps, Wrong subject.  :oops:

Ontopic: I haven't heard anything about cRPG for a while now. They have been keeping to themselfs not coming to this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom