To much peace, need to provoke war!

Users who are viewing this thread

After destorying the rhodoks and kergit my faction hasn't gone to war with anyone despite being provoked by 2 of the 3 remaining factions.  How do I start a war?  How do I start a war without my faction getting mad at me for starting **** with nuetral factions?

When you go into a town's tavern and ask the bartender about jobs in the area he will say something like "Soandso is looking for help, but I would watch myself around him." It means he is the faction "bad guy" and will ask you to provoke war.

Just a little tip so you can find him more easily.

Unstable_Hero said:
How do I start a war without my faction getting mad at me for starting **** with nuetral factions?

Being the key point here.

I'm not sure, but I think attacking their lords/caravans/fiefs will only get you in trouble with the monarch while increasing the chances of them declaring war on you. Otherwise it's doing the quest for the bad lord that makes all the good lords mad at you.

I had exactly the same problem on my campaign, unending peace. Couldn't find a lord to send me on a provocation quest.
Diplomacy mod allows you to try persuading your king to wage a war on a faction. you''ll need a good relation with him tough (20+, which I admit I was lazy and cheated to increase it). I managed to trigger a war for my benefit this way.

After the mod is installed just copy your game saves (usually in Documents\Mount & Blade Warband savegames\ Native) and paste it to the newly created diplomacy save folder ,just near Native.

Nicholas Bell said:
Send some of that peace my way.  :grin:  I've had 400+ days at war and could use a break (and I'm pretty much a nobody).

Have you tried talking with guild masters at various cities? Sometimes they may ask to convince two enemy lords from each side to end the war.

Yes but when they give you that kind of task ether u need to pay the lords big money or need a high lever of persuation to convince them to make peace

euromanijak said:
Yes but when they give you that kind of task ether u need to pay the lords big money or need a high lever of persuation to convince them to make peace
Money was always a problem only at first 100-200 days, at least for me. Also Guild Master will give you even more money that you had spend on these two lords, so it's win-win.

Back
Top Bottom