[OSP][Music] Warband Live Music

Users who are viewing this thread

Yep, sorry for this. It just that it came to my mind when I saw this. Sorry again, I understand that my comment can be hurtful but I just wanted to have my mind in peace about this. And now it's good. Good luck with your band anyway ! :smile:

Just Bumping this awesome music to the TOP of the list.

Was wondering / Hoping if your "Great Songs" could be converted to an easy Program to add to our own personal warband games.

Sort of like a TweakMB for editing or adding Music?    Mabe call it:  "TweakMusic for M&B" ??? 

You think with all the smart Computer people here, there has to be a genius out there that could do this.

Fingers crossed.  :smile:

Took me a while to find the download button, but t'was worth the time. Pretty neat. Pretty neat, indeed.

Great tracks, I have even been listening to your band recordings and I must say that even without understanding the lyrics it sounds really great. Really liked this track: Idu Na Vy!

I'm still impressed! This is amazing music!
And about the download... You had some more songs done back then (which don't have working downloads anymore).
Will you upload them to soundcloud as well or did Vincenzo host them somewhere as he said?

Good luck with all your enterprises!

A little sound test of my little domra from a new studio (at my new apartment). Made with fingers\domra\mic only.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom