[Warband][M] The Wild Wind - Old west roleplaying (patch released!) [Old Thread]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
See what it looks like in-game cos I think it looks right but dont change anything until you see it ingame cos it looks quite good now,well perfect!

You really are a model making machine :smile:

and put in it good shooting sounds please.
in the 1866 mod it looks like you are shootin with a laser lightsaber or something, so many crap sounds.

So, will this be more RP-driven, or will there be mechanics to ruin my fun?
I've always hated PW and that stuff because there is actually a way to "win", as opposed to just straight RP.

Some important ones incoming.

2534232197_e2737dba73.jpg

5221c.jpg

sxsDblBrlSG.jpg

ShinyKnight said:
and put in it good shooting sounds please.
in the 1866 mod it looks like you are shootin with a laser lightsaber or something, so many crap sounds.
I should be able to reuse some of the sounds I had in Age of False Innocence, but I dunno. Some of those won't sound right for certain types of guns, so I may need to hunt for more.

HULKSMASH said:
So, will this be more RP-driven, or will there be mechanics to ruin my fun?
I've always hated PW and that stuff because there is actually a way to "win", as opposed to just straight RP.
I'm not exactly sure what you mean, but yeah, RP is pretty much the entire point of this mod.

Swadian Man at Arms said:
Some important ones incoming.

2534232197_e2737dba73.jpg

5221c.jpg

sxsDblBrlSG.jpg
It helps if you tell me what guns they are when you post pics of them. I don't actually know a whole lot about guns from this time period. :razz:

Longshaft said:
So have mexican banditos and native americans been comfirmed?
Not confirmed, but possible.

Hey Shredzors I can gather a huge reservoir of sounds for you at categorize them then I can upload em and you can choose which ones you want if you like?

Longshaft said:
Hey Shredzors I can gather a huge reservoir of sounds for you at categorize them then I can upload em and you can choose which ones you want if you like?
Sure, if you want to.

HULKSMASH said:
I meant, will it be purely player driven, or will there be a way to "win", and some mechanic to achieve that?
There's no winning. Well, unless you count total domination of all the players winning, because you could probably do that. :razz:

Crossbow Joe said:
Well I always liked the spencer repeating rifle, its a bit old fashioned by 1880 but it was still purchasable till the 1920's so I'm sure some people might still have one
I might do that gun. We'll just have to wait and see.

I just worry that people will create a village that's fantastic and awesome, then some dope will come around and put up shops that block all the doors and crap up the whole thing.

Lyon665 said:
I just worry that people will create a village that's fantastic and awesome, then some dope will come around and put up shops that block all the doors and crap up the whole thing.
Yeah, I'm trying to think of a way to give admins the ability to delete all of a certain player's props, but I can't think of how a script like that would work. But all the props will be destructible anyway, so there won't be any permanent blocking.

Finished a Sharps rifle today. I think it turned out a lot better than the Winchester.

sharpsriflerender1.jpg

sharpsriflerender2.jpg

And don't say anything about the lack of sights. I left them out because they would add a massive amount and polygons and it's not like the player can use them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom