B Native [WB] Race Wars - Bloodshed - Open Beta Download Link on page 29!

Users who are viewing this thread

We accepted Kazzans Name, "Race Wars - Bloodshed" Thx Kazzan, if you want, you can become a lord in this mod. Just send me a private message with the faction you want to belong to, and the name and type of your lord (Rider, Infantry, Archer or something like that)

Patta said:
We accepted Kazzans Name, "Race Wars - Bloodshed" Thx Kazzan, if you want, you can become a lord in this mod. Just send me a private message with the faction you want to belong to, and the name and type of your lord (Rider, Infantry, Archer or something like that)

Do i get to be a lord for suggesting names as well?

Kazzan said:
Uhtred Ragnarson said:
I wouldn't recommend the name "race wars", I know this isn't your intent, but in English it has a rather bad connotation.  :???:

Maybe, but people need to get rid of such connotations.

Its not quite so easy, I mean obviously it really doesn't matter for the purposes of the mod, I just wanted to point that out. I kinda reacted like this  :shock: when I saw the name.

I didn't.  :wink:

The human race is only one race anyways, blacks and asians and so on are just variations. Also, I'll stop discussing crap in this topic now.

Those ghosties are looking pretty awesome!
I'm looking forward to playing this baby when it's released.

I have to agree about the "race wars", but for an entirely different reason!
I thought it was going to be something like Dark Future with crazies in cars driving round killing each other!

While slightly disappointed, I'm still liking the look of it anyway...

If you see it so, the name really is not the best, we are discussing it, maybe we will cahnge to "Fantasy Wars - Bloodshed"
What do you think of it?

Also, we are thinking of making a magic system, (We will implement magic here, but how, this is the problem. Dont know if it will be in Beta or not, but i hope so.) we dont know if we will, but more information on that later...

And the story i promised yesterday... well, ill try to take the time today. Also i have to finish the scene.

Thanks for the compliment Monkeys_Uncle, but we have one problem with the ghosts: it seems that the semi-transparency doesn't work with ATI-cards. We are searching for the answer, but if anyone knows the answer please tell us.

shadowarcher said:
Patta said:

Do i get to be a lord for suggesting names as well?

Yes, you can :wink:
Just write me a personal message.
But, for all the others: dont ask to be a lord, we only do this for people from the clan and to those that really helped us with the mod.

Added an early preview of what will soon be the mount for the Ratmen:

We are working on it, and we will redo the texture, as you see atm, it's eyes are not really good and the mouth is not too.
So this is not the finished version. I'll give new screens when we finished it.

And i added screens of the Zombie/Undead last troop: the skeleton. See the first post for more information.

edit: first part of the promised story added, see "other storys" in the first post.

OK, the Rats are made smaller, much smaller. No screens yet, but they will soon come. In addition, we now have a real plan for a magic system. Each Faction will have access to two Types of magic, more about that later.

edit: also edited the list of Features.
edit2: don't forget to give us feedback!

Now you can see some funny screens about what happend after we played around with the riding-rat's size. You can see it in the first post, "funny pictures".

Screens for the rat-heads added, see the ratman-section. New class-screens will follow, with helmets then.

Also, the skeleton now has helmets. See the "Zombies" spoiler.

We are making progress... Magic system seems to work how we planned it, the mage classes are added for two of the factions, with equipment (helmets and robes!) And we are making progress with the particle system to see effects when casting. Our biggest problem is that we cant get the animation and sound to sync with other players, we are working on it, but all the tutorials we followed didn't work. Maybe i'll ask someone about it, we'll see. We are going to make it possible that others see the anims too. When we have this, it's maybe time for a short video. Also, we are making progress with the Ratman-Equipment, the banners for the factions, and the last thing i want to say is:
Please give us your ideas for this mod, may it be a feature idea, a spell ieda, even a race idea, just tell us.

Good night :wink:

Back
Top Bottom