• ENPL 2

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Nations Cup 2

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Something else (please specify)

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Infantry tournament 15*15

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Native League (like a soccer league) or ladder(continuous ranking system where clans challenge other

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Willy said:
Yeah  that would be fun  , we are talking about Pure native tough . Well me and Kittenhuffer are  starting to put up some rules,ideas  etc for the Nations Cup 2 , and We think Nations cup should be the very next even and in  the meantime that The nations cup goes on , We'll start working on the Native Divisions League that need some times , While Kittenhuffer will finalize Calradians realms , making it ready to Host the Future Native league ... How does it sounds?
Well I think there's no real need to work much on NC rules, at least NPL has a set of "default" rules that can be considered generally accepted, we just need to start running the team selections

Astinus said:
Lord Willy said:
Yeah  that would be fun  , we are talking about Pure native tough . Well me and Kittenhuffer are  starting to put up some rules,ideas  etc for the Nations Cup 2 , and We think Nations cup should be the very next even and in  the meantime that The nations cup goes on , We'll start working on the Native Divisions League that need some times , While Kittenhuffer will finalize Calradians realms , making it ready to Host the Future Native league ... How does it sounds?
Well I think there's no real need to work much on NC rules, at least NPL has a set of "default" rules that can be considered generally accepted, we just need to start running the team selections
We want to do something different , a bit more special .

Lord Willy said:
Astinus said:
Lord Willy said:
We want to do something different , a bit more special .
like what?

Hi! first, sorry for my english haha

I think that there might be a single change, and would be to change the direct elimination by the swiss system.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swiss-system_tournament

Why?

First, becuase it is very difficult be 8,16,32... the system of ENPL was well but  it was rare

Second, the Swiss System will keep the interest during throughout the tournament. I for example in ENPL, after my clan was eliminated, I didn't have the same interest

What do you think?

Hmm , We was thinking on something Like the* World Cup . where the first stage consist in a series of groups of 4  teams (If we have enough team of course  ) where the first 2 in each group  pass for the second  stage. , the 2nd stage  as  the world cup is  direct elimination , like the ENPL , but if you loose you are out , you dosent have a 2nd chance . If we  dont have many  teams , another idea was groups of 3 teams where the first 2 on each group advance to the 2nd stage  . But as well we have other ideas in mind , and if you want to express your and share with us , you are welcome :smile:

(soccer) World Cup-style set up would be cool, as it in fact is a sort of World Cup  :eek:

That sounds good, yeah. Though, if I remember correctly, some people opposed that idea last year.

What most people that object to a world cup sort of tournament use as an argument against it, is that an uneven amount of teams would render the tournament unfair and amateur like (with different amount of teams in the various groups etc.) But seeing as we've already had one Nations Cup already, we could have a certain amount of the worse teams from last year (and those who didn't participate) fight eachother in a qualification group. That is, of course, if it's even necessary. Usually it's possible to solve in other ways.

Proper clan matches with established clans that work together all year round > Groupings of players who get together for a few matches sharing only nationality during the NC.

Depends Plazek.
The first happens all year already anyway, and the second is fun because you get to play with some other people, most likely AGAINST your clanmates, which is fun.

Agreed, why?; Last edition of Nations Cup was waaay too long. We actually had to face every single Team in a very little space of time.

So yes, Pre-league then elmination system.

MaHuD said:
Depends Plazek.
The first happens all year already anyway, and the second is fun because you get to play with some other people, most likely AGAINST your clanmates, which is fun.
True , with all the problems and bad organization the NC 1 had , I think it was great fun . :smile:

Back
Top Bottom