• ENPL 2

Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Nations Cup 2

Votes: 22 27.8%
  • Something else (please specify)

Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Infantry tournament 15*15

Votes: 16 20.3%
  • Native League (like a soccer league) or ladder(continuous ranking system where clans challenge other

Votes: 17 21.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Lord Willy

Hey Guys.

So the ENPL had come to and end , and I'm sure most of the people agree that it was a great fun. I Was curious to know what people think ,  the Next event should be? I Personally would like to see a nations cup 2  , Maybe European  only would be better , Organized in the same  great way that the ENPL has been organized . So What do you guys think should be the Next "Native" Clans  Event  ? ENPL 2 , Nations Cup 2? or Maybe something different , something new ?

I wasn't in NC 1 so if there's a NC 2, I'll definetely try to get in the NL/BE team:smile:

I added one variant - Infantry tournament. I m ready to make such event, so if there will be many votes for it, i will do it.
If there will be more votes for other variants, then maybe someone else will organize it.

I think it could be interesting, because it will show us more epic battle - because infantry groups will attack in one group\line, so there could be epic video and so on.
Also infantry lines need other tactics, instead of usual millions of archers\xbows, so maybe we will see something new from  best clans.
(btw, i m sure throwing weapons should be allowed to avoid mass 2 handers groups)

There could be another variant - 14*14 infantry plus each group has king-archer.  If he dead - the round is lost, even if all other group members are alive and king was killed by last player of opponent's group.

And the best thing is that we even dont need to install any mods to play such new kind of matches.

It will be strange if we see many votes for ENPL 2 - lol we just finished first :smile:)

P.S. poll was relaunched - 0 votes for all variants now. Waiting for your votes, guys

I'd also agree for an infantry tournament, damn archers being so scared of the taste of a two handed Swadian steel.  :razz:

Nations Cup was nice, but generally there are few quality players from the same nation, with some exceptions of course. So, my biggest desire is actually a clan league, where clans are to battle constantly to earn some points for a length of time to be the highest scorer. I'd also like to see player trades between clans, only related to the league, so no one's actually leaving their original clan. This would also bring the opportunity for meeting other people and participating in other clans without actually leaving their original.

Let us vote more than one option! I'd like infantry tournament and NC2!
Swordmaster said:
I'd also like to see player trades between clans, only related to the league, so no one's actually leaving their original clan. This would also bring the opportunity for meeting other people and participating in other clans without actually leaving their original.
please do not, it completly against the purpose a of a clan league and also will lead to tons of whine....

I suggest to answer this question ONLY to clans-leaders of the commands participating in tournament.
Otherwise there will be a lot of garbage of judgements.
BlackCorsair to make mailing in personal messages.
This thread to close.

imho: infantry fighting with thrown weapon - very interest event. We did similar action in the Russian-speaking community.

Swordmaster said:
Nations Cup was nice, but generally there are few quality players from the same nation, with some exceptions of course.

Don't think it should be too hard to find 8-15 decent players per whole country (or even group of countries if need be)

infantry tournament - max 1 mounth
ENPL-2 or NC 2011 - 2/3 mounth
and NCup lead in the autumn

Good time for carrying out of actions:

February - infantry tournament
March - CTF or Conquest or Siege
April - May - ENRP2

Autumn 2011 - NC2011

Arcas Nebun said:
Lord Willy said:
Kalpokor said:
Something else (please specify)
Cavalry tournament  :roll:
Yeah , not really sense  to me to make a Inf only tournament... but ok , farewell  :smile:

Maybe a jousting tournament would work better for cavalry, wouldn't it?
I dont really like the idea of splitting , Tournaments/Leagues/Events in 3  different classes. But if most of the people like the idea ,  fair then .

Back
Top Bottom