Clan Match Mod Idea

Users who are viewing this thread

ENPL ended and there were enough problems in match organising, especially checking rules, too many spectators, spectator mode and other! I was just thinking during the IG - 22nd match. Why not have a clan-match mod that would save people time in organizing and playing this type of Warband matches. What I thought of is:

- Free spec cam only for admins
- Limit the number of spectators and non-admins will have locked spec cam
- Name of clans instead of factions (factions too)
- Default server settings as the settings used during this ENPL

I can't think of more right now. Don't know which are possible and which are not, but disscuss! Also, I can't do it! I haven't modded since M&B 0.751 .

The glitch block thing would be good I suppose but really, people playing in this tournament should know better. Crazy, most of the stuff you've said doesn't require modding at all. The admin spectator cam would be useful though.

How about mod which fixes the collision meshes, so we don't have to guess where the trees stop? or a mod which adds the weight progessions that the devs forgot? (some, of which, are listed here: http://bugs.taleworlds.com/edit_bug.aspx?id=3379)

-No weight progression, for Vaegir helmets.
-No weight progression, far Vaegir Maces (they all weigh the same, including the long polearm versions)
-No weight progression, for Nordic Two Handed Axes.
-No difference in weight, between Swadian one handed swords and Swadian short swords.
-All Throwing Weapons, except Jarids, seem to weight the same, including "light", regular and "Heavy" Throwing Axes.
-The third Khergit Helmet "steppe cap" costs less, weighs the same but provides more protection than the fourth Khergit helmet "leather_steppe_cap_b".
-No weight progression, for Sarranid helmets.
-No weight progression, for Sarranid boots.
-The "Padded Coif" costs and weighs the same as the "Leather Cap" but provides more armour.
-Splinted and Iron greaves weight the same.

captain lust said:
The glitch block thing would be good I suppose but really, people playing in this tournament should know better. Crazy, most of the stuff you've said doesn't require modding at all. The admin spectator cam would be useful though.

How about mod which fixes the collision meshes, so we don't have to guess where the trees stop? or a mod which adds the weight progessions that the devs forgot? (some, of which, are listed here: http://bugs.taleworlds.com/edit_bug.aspx?id=3379)

-No weight progression, far Vaegir Maces (they all weigh the same, including the long polearm versions)
-No difference in weight, between Swadian one handed swords and Swadian short swords.
-All Throwing Weapons, except Jarids, seem to weight the same, including "light", regular and "Heavy" Throwing Axes.
-The third Khergit Helmet "steppe cap" costs less, weighs the same but provides more protection than the fourth Khergit helmet "leather_steppe_cap_b".
-The "Padded Coif" costs and weighs the same as the "Leather Cap" but provides more armour.

I totally agree with you lust, but I was talking about a mod that would make clan matches a little more easy to manage. Well, it could include what you said there!

maybe you can try to stop glitching via invisible small, but high walls
so it's impossible to jump up to some places

captain lust said:

are sarranids so much slower when they weight a bit?

Back
Top Bottom