Native Pro League Final 22nd vs IG. Movie here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah, that was my bad, I didn't realize I forgot about the banner pack and when I did, it was too late! :sad:
Also, I didnt record the first round cause I had locked cam XD.
ALSO, I have another no-rec time when my HDD filled up :neutral:

Funny how on the 22nd server the round ends always 50 seconds or more  before the normal , I think that with such bugs , it shoulnt be allowed to play on it in the futures NPL's. Great Video tough :wink:

Lord Willy said:
Funny how on the 22nd server the round ends always 50 seconds or more  before the normal , I think that with such bugs , it shoulnt be allowed to play on it in the futures NPL's. Great Video tough :wink:
it's a well known warband synchronization bug from client to server, it happens almost everywhere  :wink:

Astinus said:
Lord Willy said:
it's a well known warband synchronization bug from client to server, it happens almost everywhere  :wink:
Not really . I knew its a problem related to Vincenzo's admin tools , but i'm not 100% sure about this. And no , I challange you to find a server where it happens every round and it is  sometimes even of 2 min. Honestly I havent seen any  other servers having this problem , but if  you say its a known warband bug and its on many servers , thing on wich i higly  doubt , the bugged time is not more of 5 sec , or elseway i would had noticed that .

Actually, having played the Port Assault map on our server, where, atleast the 75 % of the times MOTF came in your place, that part helped you by giving us less time.

And I am fairly sure i changed absolutely NOTHING about the battle gamemode on the scripts I changed....
I rewrote bits of siege and added that stuff you saw in the admin tools topic, but haven't done anything with battle at all, simply because it is not played extensivly on our servers.

So yes, there you go. A native bug..

Edit:

Thinking about this more, It is because the warband dedicated server has a FPS limit set to 111 FPS..
This makes all server side times 11% faster then client side. Which ends up in 50 seconds if you have a time limit set to 5? minutes.

Not much I can fix for that actually... =( Because there is no way to change this FPS limit, Only thing I could do is some MS hacking making everything 11% slower,
but that is hardly a good solution? But I could make that if the community really needs that.

Vincenzo said:
And I am fairly sure i changed absolutely NOTHING about the battle gamemode on the scripts I changed....
I rewrote bits of siege and added that stuff you saw in the admin tools topic, but haven't done anything with battle at all, simply because it is not played extensivly on our servers.

So yes, there you go. A native bug..

Edit:

Thinking about this more, It is because the warband dedicated server has a FPS limit set to 111 FPS..
This makes all server side times 11% faster then client side. Which ends up in 50 seconds if you have a time limit set to 5? minutes.

Not much I can fix for that actually... =( Because there is no way to change this FPS limit, Only thing I could do is some MS hacking making everything 11% slower,
but that is hardly a good solution? But I could make that if the community really needs that.
Time limit was 6 minutes if you are really interested in calculating that  :wink:

But I think that isn't needed, if you really want to do some work you'd better fix the "reset" of your tools making it a real reset instead of a forced draw with score erased (it sadly adds the round gold bonus to both teams and don't erase negative kill counters). A "Kick all the spectators" would also help refrees to keep control when they have to do the camera trick.

Aside of that, what is really needed is a good selection of new maps which are made with competitive game like NPL in mind...

Lord Willy said:
Arcas Nebun said:
It happens to me on every server, even yours lol!
Never experienced it  besides the 22nd servers .
It is a very very old bug when players see different time from 10 to 30 seconds difference. First time I noticed it during match vs nK. It was during closed beta times.

Back
Top Bottom