Floris Default Troop Tree Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

Actually Bringthechallenge just reminded me of something - I was playing around with the Khergits, and there fifth tier archer isn't actually accessible. At least, not on my installation. Every other troop upgrade path works fine, except this.

Now that Bringthechallenge has also mentioned it, this may be a Floris bug. Just goes to show how little the Khergits are played  ^__^

EDIT: Also posted in support

Omg this is exactly what I needed. Thanks for 2 thread necrosis. Really wish this was stickied on the first page.

Federick421 said:
I just want to know how do you manage to get those soldier pictures
The pictures in the actual trees are generated by the operation:
(create_image_button_overlay_with_tableau_material, reg1, -1, "tableau_game_party_window", ":cur_troop"),

...if that is what you are asking.

Quick question;

Could perhaps a note be added to the OP about which factions specialize in which sorts of units? Like Vaegirs having good archer units overall, or Swadians having scary cavalry.

Don't mean to necro here but why can I only see one paragraph of overview for each faction?

I don't see stats, pictures or anything of the sort.

Eurafrica said:
Don't mean to necro here but why can I only see one paragraph of overview for each faction?
I don't see stats, pictures or anything of the sort.
Because that wasn't posted.
You can see stats and picture easily ingame for each different trooptree ingame. Look under reports -> reference material.

Problem is, I find it really difficult to read, will a lower resolution help? I run a 19" widescreen monitor at 1280x768.

Back
Top Bottom