[M] The Deluge - general discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Hm, when I last time played the beta of this mod I had a crash after I shoot into the Tatarian shield. I hope you guys fixed it  :wink:

Finally the 2011 year brings what the world been waiting for. First Vikingr, now WFaS. What's next? Peleponnesian War? Hegemony? TLD... yay to 2011.

trueten said:
Hm, when I last time played the beta of this mod I had a crash after I shoot into the Tatarian shield. I hope you guys fixed it  :wink:

Finally the 2011 year brings what the world been waiting for. First Vikingr, now WFaS. What's next? Peleponnesian War? Hegemony? TLD... yay to 2011.

Actually at the rate Ealabor is going Hegemony might be released some time in the summer/autumn(Please don't get your hopes up this is just an estimate).

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
Sorry, but it's not Taleworlds. Their logo may be also on that "game", but it's not them that are developing it. It's some russian or ukrainian studio with "snow" in it's name, can't remember precisely... But it doesn't matter - it's just not Taleworlds.

Snowball Studios ?

Where did you get this information? There's no such thing in current version of Ogniem i Mieczem, but if they're planning to add something like Tul's circular menu, then well... Tul made it in 2008, so...

You can also play as a Swede? This mod looks awesome, but I always prefered the western way of 17th century clothing. I wanna be a musketeer! :grin:

Good job!

Where did you get this information? There's no such thing in current version of Ogniem i Mieczem, but if they're planning to add something like Tul's circular menu, then well... Tul made it in 2008, so...
I think he means this:
0210218760.jpg

trueten said:
I think he means this:
0210218760.jpg

Yes, I know we have it in our mod. :razz: I was asking from where did he get information about circular menu in the upcoming game, because I didn't see antyhing like that neither in current polish version, nor in plans for the world release.

Whatever we want it to do. :wink: Currently in multiplayer you can use it to give money to other players, call your horse, use class special ability (like dig trenches for engineers) and give voice commands to other players. Voice commands are divided into few groups - attack, movement, formations and misc (which contains battlecries and insults).

In single player... well I'm not sure, because I work only on multi, but I believe it's mainly for ordering your troops.

trueten said:
I think he means this:
0210218760.jpg

Yes, I know we have it in our mod. :razz: I was asking from where did he get information about circular menu in the upcoming game, because I didn't see antyhing like that neither in current polish version, nor in plans for the world release.
I saw it on a gameplay video of OiM, I think it was a siege battle or something. Ill try to hunt it down.

Although it might have been some other one, Im really confused with all these fires and swords and stuff :lol:

Probably it was a video of the mod, there is some out there on youtube, so you may be confusing things.

Easiest way to know if its the game is to look at the landscape: Polished-like, beautiful but heavy-consuming, its the mod. Simpler, uglier is the game.

Just check the official vids and a mod one and you will see it.

BTW, looking for this mod. It looks great.

Back
Top Bottom