The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

How about we set a specific day, some day of the week and maybe wo only do this once every two weeks and on that evening we dont fight an event, not even a shielwall event, we simply make a casual vikingr appointment. No silly giant stuff or that, just good old ordinary vikingr battles?

Baleigr said:
How about we set a specific day, some day of the week and maybe wo only do this once every two weeks and on that evening we dont fight an event, not even a shielwall event, we simply make a casual vikingr appointment. No silly giant stuff or that, just good old ordinary vikingr battles?
We might end up having to do something like this eventually, but it's tricky, because that would pretty much be the last nail on the coffin of casual, daily play. We'll see. This week I've seen pretty decent crowds the days I've played (15-20 players), so I think it might be a matter of people not assuming there's no activity on the server.

Just read something from the M&B II Bannerlord blog and this caught my attention: "Weapons, armor, clothes and architecture should date from around 600 to 1100 AD, rather than the 13th century."

So it would seem that after Bannerlord it would more easier for people to make mods for this era like our Vikingr. Ofc the detail isn't the same if you would just copy-paste things from native, but it would be a easier start for some modders who are interested of the era.

sotijalo said:
Just read something from the M&B II Bannerlord blog and this caught my attention: "Weapons, armor, clothes and architecture should date from around 600 to 1100 AD, rather than the 13th century."

So it would seem that after Bannerlord it would more easier for people to make mods for this era like our Vikingr. Ofc the detail isn't the same if you would just copy-paste things from native, but it would be a easier start for some modders who are interested of the era.
I want to believe modding will be much easier and models that we have can be imported without problems (T-shape), but we can't presume anything because TW don't tell us anything.
27 septermber will be 2 years since Bannerlord announcement and its hillarious. We are in the dark and screenshots look like its beta already :

HolmgårdViking said:
I have a question for the reenactors out there, would you happen to know a site which sells blunt combat ready seaxes that isn't the usual ones you find in every "vikingstore"?

On the top of my head, SPQR.se might have one or a few, but your safest bet would have to be Nidingbane, esp. if looking for more or less locally produced wares. Try putting 'scrama' in the search box, as his categories is nothing short of a maze.

See you in Bannerlord, har !

PGXmNuv.jpg

This post doesn't really have anything to do with the mod, but I'm interested how you chaps in the British isles see this Scottish referendrum for indepence thingy? And I also want to know if it makes me automatically pro-indepence if I like haggis.

Leifr Eiríksson said:
'Yes' voting Scots can suck a ****.
If they want out, I want them out and to see them fall flat on their faces - preferably though I'd rather see them lynch Alex Salmond.  :smile:

So does that mean you are wee bit leaning to the "No thanks" side?

Back
Top Bottom