The Mead Hall

Users who are viewing this thread

Do you work for Visit Wales?

Harkon Haakonson said:
Nonsense. Literally everybody not from the UK loves London when they visit.

I didn't like London very much, too crowded and big in my opinion. I liked visiting outlying pubs though, even though I had to switch to cider (mmm.. English cider) a few times because of the flat English ales full of fish garbage. :wink:

Rofl all this hate against London.  :lol: :lol:
Anyway leave him to make his own opinion about the city when he is there. First time when I was there also didn't like it and had the same arguments like Thorkell, but the second time I really enjoyed it. Glasgow is also great destination I was there for few days this year and can't w8 to get back.
Have fun on your trip!

Well I'll come to London most likely today by train (chunnel woot!) and as much as I would like to wisit Wales it seems that on this trip we don't have the time. The locations we'll go to are a bit of compromise with me and the friend of mine so all those awesome locations that are scattered all the way those beautiful isles can't be seen in this trip (all in a single lifetime if you want to go that far). We got about 2 to 3 days in London, 2 to 3 days in Scotland and few days in Ireland before our flight leaves the sacred airfield of Dyflin.

Impression on London: Big, expensive and posh. Sure there were some sights, but compared to cities like Copenhagen and Berlin it was a little letdown. Also the London city was really into those suits of theirs...

Æthelwulf said:
beach1528JPG.jpg
Junkies probably flock inside that little thing at night to shoot some.

Hospes fori said:
Partizan_Rusi said:
My city is more epic than yours !

1295625861.jpg

Har har :]
To be honest, I do not see much of a city on that photograph.

I see a person not familiar with slavic traditions. As you might have heard we live in the woods (so there is a huge city on that picture - basically all the green stuff) with bears (to keep us warm in cold nights) and that fort there is actually what you call a supermarket. There is no monetary system just a special day in the week when everyone from the woods besiege the "mall" and what a person can grab is his. Not as boring like your usuall product shopping but someone always loses an eye.

STARik said:
Hospes fori said:
Partizan_Rusi said:
My city is more epic than yours !

1295625861.jpg

Har har :]
To be honest, I do not see much of a city on that photograph.

I see a person not familiar with slavic traditions. As you might have heard we live in the woods with bears (to keep us warm in cold nights) and that fort there is actually what you call a supermarket. There is no monetary system just a special day in the week when everyone from the woods besiege the "mall" and what a person can grab is his. Not as boring like your usuall product shopping but someone always loses an eye.

Ace! Made my day...  :lol: :lol: :lol:

STARik said:
I see a person not familiar with slavic traditions. As you might have heard we live in the woods (so there is a huge city on that picture - basically all the green stuff) with bears (to keep us warm in cold nights) and that fort there is actually what you call a supermarket. There is no monetary system just a special day in the week when everyone from the woods besiege the "mall" and what a person can grab is his. Not as boring like your usuall product shopping but someone always loses an eye.
HAR HAR HAR  :lol:

17.jpg

Back
Top Bottom