Suggestions

Users who are viewing this thread

What exactly was the trigger for the taunts being suddenly removed? Have the devs of the flash game requested it, or should they not have been used in the first place?

Hard to believe former would be the case, as it is after all just a non commercial flash game. (A great one at that. :wink:)

The devs didn't want any copyrighted material in their final version of the mod. Möck tried contacting the owners of the taunts to ask for permission, to no avail.

As for it being non-commercial, I'm not sure. Apparently it was an official game for the website of the 1066: The Battle for Middle Earth documentary.

Borgarrson said:
I wish there was a vikingr: singleplayer mod, that's all.

There has been some talk about that but to guarantee the high quality of this mod is has been decided that mods shouldn't burn themself out with a singleplayer. I think there is some singleplayer mods with Viking theme, but can't say much about those as Vikingr is pretty much the only mod I've played for past 2 years.

Oh, I'm not really asking to make it happen, I just wish there was a singleplayer mod with exactly vikingr stuff, especially weapons and cloths, factions and maps, it would be perfect, but I get it and I won't be willing to it, so..

Borgarrson said:
Oh, I'm not really asking to make it happen, I just wish there was a singleplayer mod with exactly vikingr stuff, especially weapons and cloths, factions and maps, it would be perfect, but I get it and I won't be willing to it, so..

Ya well I've wished for blue tunics to Goidil for over a year but with little success... Life is hard man.

@ Borgarrson

a offical dlc is going to be realeased this month "viking conquest".

It has nothing to do with this mod, but it will have a singleplayer, lets see if it can keep up with this (free!!!) mod

Hey, devs and peasants.

I have some humble and personal wishes for the future considering new armors and perhaps clothing too. I would wan't to see not literally NEW armors, but more 'versions' and textures, etc. of gambeson/padded armor/other light/heavy armors. For instance, more mail armors in the next patch - if there's going to be that in anytime soon, sorry for getting ahead of myself a little bit :grin: - and some older gambeson/padded armors that were replaced by new ones since the last few patches. I'm not sure when there's gonna be a next patch and does the devs add any new armors/clothing to the mod anymore, even tho I would appreciate that. Main motive for these wishes mentioned above are because I respect variety and details.

Here's an image of an example of some armors I would like back. I found this image randomly on google and it is said to be 0.83 (By the way, nothing should be REMOVED in the mod right now in my opinion, vice versa, new - or old, for that matter - armors should be ADDED than the current ones removed/replaced by old ones)

mb15.1.jpg

Oh, and the old Norman gambeson, with the new one on it's side should be added back especially. I liked it. And the less important thing considering clothing, well, MORE DIFFERENT COLORED TUNICS PLS :grin:

E: And I know this mod nor it's players haven't been active for a while, but updating the game and bringing some more variety to it, it will attach people's attention to the mod and help keep it alive. That's one part for what I'm aiming with my suggestions. And many modders don't wan't to release any new patches, but still, I think that's what this mod needs right now to keep it alive and get people interested to this

Back
Top Bottom