Massive Clan Match Event? (after ENPL ends) - Taleworlds Team invited

Users who are viewing this thread

I was thinking. Why not have a massive clan battle after this tournament ends? Two teams formed by multiple clans (just think of them as platoons or something like that :razz:). What do you guys think?

Teams:

IG and friends
  22nd and friends

Since they got in the finals, their leaders would command each team.

Would be nice if this would work and TW team would join :razz:

Sounds great, we were thinking about organising something similar but 'only' with 4 clans, and with 30 players on each side... but this :shock: sound really impressive, I hope it will take place in near future.

Sounds like fun! I love large scrims/matches.

New 'Game Type' Battle
Here's another game type idea that we could do or we could save it for another Tournament idea:
As a sort of homage to those Total War games, the Allies could function as independent entities using separate Teamspeak channels (the two allied clans can communicate through team-chat 'Y'). 
If someone made a custom map, you could then place the allies opposite each other (opposite corners of the map).
So at the start of the round, the four clans would have say 2 or so minutes to move in to position. The battle would then begin after two minutes, once the timer reaches say 7minutes. 
So for example:

Faction 1
2 x Vaegirs teams (on opposite corners of the map from each other)
Team1: IG
Team2: Ally clan (separate Teamspeak channel and commander from their own clan)

Faction 2
2 x Rhodocks teams (on opposite corners of the map)
Team1: 22nd
Team2: Ally clan (separate Teamspeak channel and commander from their own clan)

It's a shame we can't have different 4 factions on the same map at the same time, functioning as two allied teams example:
Swadia & Vaegirs versus Rhodocks & Nords.
I doubt that this is possible for a modder to do though... unless they're a genius (there, I challenged a modder to do it :razz:).

Thoughts?

Or it could even be a large or medium random map (steppes or plains) depending on how many are playing.

The Ruins would indeed be good though since it has nice strategic elements to it. The Ruins must be one of WarBands most popular maps... it's a shame that Taleworlds never got round to making more multiplayer maps, the selection's so limited...

I think only Random Maps will be suitable for 2 minutes waiting, because for example in Ruins, one can get a lucky kill by shooting arrows randomly to the second spawn. Or in Field By the Ruins, cavalry can rush to the first spawn and start killing the reinforcements before they move. :smile:

So are we going to do that? I'd like a massive ruins battle! (without crossed corners spawn btw, it just complicate something already hard)
22nd what do you think?

Village would be better, first team would spawn nearby the wooden battlements in front of the gatehouse, first team's reinforcements can spawn from the actual spawn points of the attackers and the defender's reinforcements can spawn on the hill near the back door of the village.

Back
Top Bottom