[HOTFIX] v35B Hotfix - New Download link - E2 is operational - 1.134 required

Users who are viewing this thread

Laszlo

Sergeant Knight at Arms
DOWNLOAD LINK

Seems trivial, but this hotfix ensures all of the positive feedback sounds play which make learning E2 much easier.

Server hosters and players please use the hotfix; it simply updates the .txt files, so place the .rar in the PWMOD_v35B folder and choose 'extract HERE'

Azrayel said:
I was of the impression that the various merchants/sale-or-buy-points weren't working, and that was the issue.  :neutral:

So e2 really does function, just with sound issues?  :cool:

Yes. Various parts of E2 didn't work because server hosters were still running Warband version 1.132; whereas PWMOD_v35B requires 1.134.

Aside from that, a few sounds didn't play which made using E2 quite awkward, this Hotfix remedies that error.

If the server has updated to 1.134 AND applied this hotfix, then E2 should work just fine.

sound isn't an issue on my 1.32 version of the map, as all e2 items are clearly labeled using chalk markers.

the only thing v35 needs is faster money accumulation (double, maybe triple) and mule fix.

Splintert said:
sound isn't an issue on my 1.32 version of the map, as all e2 items are clearly labeled using chalk markers.
the only thing v35 needs is faster money accumulation (double, maybe triple) and mule fix.
Please ensure both the server and players are using 1.134, then selling mules should not crash anybody. If you are certain that both the crashing players AND the server are running 1.134 I'll look into it.

i know the server is running 1.134 and i am running 1.134, but i crashed when someone (don't know which version) sold a mule.

i was walking talking about 1.32 of my map :smile:

Back
Top Bottom