Topic for Scenes that you have redesigned on your own time

Users who are viewing this thread

Azn_soul

Sergeant
So first off i must say welcome all to a new year and hope everyone's year is great and exciting. So this topic will be an area where players such as myself can post scenes they have redone in SOD, using both their props and or using SOD/native props.

first i remade Dhirim exterior, keeping the old structures of the surrounding town(didn't touch the town because if i did i would not hesititate to redo entire map which takes months), i remade Dhirim's Interior completely. i Also did a slight modfyication to Tihr castle interior. I used only SOD and Native props in these scenes.

Hope you all enjoy and i must say thanks to the SOD team for creating a very attractive, fun mod for mount&blade your guys are awesome.

Dhirim1.png
features in this scene:
added new outer wall, a river, rasied the walls, towers, and gatehouse to make it higher, added in artillery to cornerwalls, added outer gate, banners, brazier fires, portcuilis, new armory inside the entrance to castle and a resting area also exists there.

Dhirim2.png
features: if you head towards the castle door you will see a armoury on your right and a resting room on the left, added stairwell. and raised entrance to better height, added in attachments to the sides of the gate to create a large grandeur looking structure.

Dhirim3.png
features: this is the castle interior of Dhirim, built with the english fushion and asian fushion of kingship, treasure and chancelor both hav e desk on left and right marshalls and lords all lined up, jester and lady at the sofa areas both left and right side. added items, large hook lances, gothic chairs, tables, sofas, chests, carpets, swords, books, open books, helmets, lamps, removed one light, rearanged banners, and decorative shield.

Dhirim4.png
features: this is from the throne point of view still Dhirim's castle interior.

Tihr1.png
features: Tihr Castle interior, basically the same from my old nothing has moved, i did move the gothic chair forward by about half a meter, added in a second platform.

Thanks all for viewing and please enjoy. Message me if you wanna try out some of the scenes ill gladly email you the file.

Once again you have shown up with some absolutely great scenes. I would like to try some of them out, and possibly put them in my mod if you would allow. I think you already have my email adress from last time you made such awesome scenes :wink:

thanks again for the compliments, i have sent you the scenes except the village because i don't know what Alden's village number is. Enjoy give me some feedback if you see anything wrong or any suggestions

Azn_soul said:
Woops forgot to send that to you sorry ill message you the code from here

I'm still waiting for the scenes (and terrain codes) as well.  Please PM a link to me sometime this week and I'll get them incorporated for alpha release.  I do not know your entry points but SoD V5 needs quite a few (all the mercenary guild representatives can show up in castles if you have high enough relations with each guild).

I do not remember what they are off hand but as long as you left all the native entry points in the scene (did not delete the extra ones you are not using), then we will be fine.  If there are not enough, then guild representatives will spawn on top of each other when to many try to spawn in same scene. 

Also, have you tested the scenes in battle (i.e. when you siege a castle and go to the keep)?  It is possible to make a backup of scene, modify scene (throw around books, desks, etc.), then rename the scene in Windows.  Then you would just copy the backup scene back into folder and reference the new scene name in the code during a battle.  I am guessing that the code calls out the same scene for entry and battles as it currently is (which is fine). 

I'll send you the scenes and terrain codes within this week, majority of the scenes are interior so don't require terrain codes. Spawn points I usually leave alone but if I do edit I actually tend to have around 10 more spawn points then native. Castle interior scenes are tested to 100% since dhirim, tihr were built usually to be my capital they tend to be sieged the most. Dhirim center scene functions just fine but I have to move the player spawn point forward a few cm. The scenes i will be sending are:
dhirim :castle,center
Tihr: castle and center
Reyadin: castle
Jelkala: castle
Suno: castle
Tulga:castle

(unfinished)yalen: whole center and castle redone down to ai mesh
Grunwald castle: exterior whole

Here's a view of Phase 1 of keep. Its only the outside view of the keep(possibility still undecided)
GrunwaldCastle.png

Here's Phase 2 of keep
GrunwaldCastlePhase2.png

A question for all, Which phase is better 1 or 2?

Back
Top Bottom