Clan Leader: Plazek
His substitute: Harlequin
Contacts: steam - Plazek , tw forum Plazek.  tw forum Harlequin_ITA
Server: 22nd servers, location Germany
22ndshieldsig3.png

Guards of Istiniar [IG]
Clan name: Guard of Istiniar
Clan tag: IG
Leader of the clan: SCGavin (In-game: IG_Emperor_SCGavin | Steam: SCGavin | XFire: commandergavin)
Substitute leaders (Dukes): Illuminati (In-game: IG_Duke_Illuminati | XFire: I11uminati) and Meister Eder (In-game: IG_Duke_Eder | Steam: pumuckl397 | XFire: schreinermeistereder)

Clan-Server: IG_Battlegrounds (50 slots, Paris) and IG_DuelServer/IG_SiegeServer (40 slots, Paris)
114lu.png

Deadline - 30th January.

I was sure that these teams will fight in final. Good luck to you, champions!
Remember, that 22nd need only 1 victory here, and IG - 2.
If IG wins first match, then the second one will be played at the later deadline.

This is gonna be so intense its crazy. I tremble in the shear awe of the tension...

Can i spectate?

We'd like to hold the match on this Sunday, 18:00 GMT.

We want to stick to the basic number, 12vs12 players and play half on 22nd server, half on IG.

Harlequin_ITA said:
We'd like to hold the match on this Sunday, 18:00 GMT.

We want to stick to the basic number, 12vs12 players and play half on 22nd server, half on IG.

We would like to play on
Monday, the 24th January at 19:00 GMT
or
Thursday, the 27th January at 19:00 GMT

Considering that this is the final match of the Native Pro League, why don't we make this match a little bit more spectacular and have 16 per side? It's the last match and it would be great to include more players.

The 12 versus 12 was really for the smaller clans that couldn't field so many players. For larger clans, 12 seems like a safe number but since you're the 22nd and have lots of members, and since the 22nd are certain that they will win, surely there's nothing to fear?
Come on guys, this is the last match, lets have fun and make it more interesting.

If for whatever reason the 22nd are nervous about using more than 12 players against IG, I understand... and you can still stick with the default '12 per side'.

[ Random question triggered by Illuminati's post ]
Does 22nd really have "lots of members" ? Active ones.
To me it doens't look like they have that many active ones. (On Native) :?:

MaHuD said:
[ Random question triggered by Illuminati's post ]
Does 22nd really have "lots of members" ? Active ones.
To me it doens't look like they have that many active ones. (On Native) :?:
Are you saying that 22nd dosnet have 16  active  members on native?  :shock:  On their native  roster they have 50 , I guess they will easily arrive to 16.

It is not about us not being able to field more than 12 members. Playing with more people, say 20 would shift the gameplay from a tactical point of view, which I believe would be unfortunate for the tournament. Picture it as playing the world cup football final 15vs15. It would simply not be the same game.

Nearly all matches have been played with 12 players, and thus that is the standard of the tournament. Why change the gameplay for a final?
You can at any time challenge us to a bigger skirmish, however we would hold that outside of the tournament out of respect for fairplay and keeping the values of the tournament.

Matter of fact, we might aswell challenge you.

On topic, we'll look into the dates you have suggested, seeing you do not seem interested in playing the battle this sunday.
I'll be back with an answer before tomorrow.

//Steward Commander BaldRider

BaldRider said:
It is not about us not being able to field more than 12 members. Playing with more people, say 20 would shift the gameplay from a tactical point of view, which I believe would be unfortunate for the tournament. Picture it as playing the world cup football final 15vs15. It would simply not be the same game.

It would indeed change the tactical game-play, but that is - in my opinion - a good thing. It adds variety and makes the matches more different and interesting. It also allows more players to play.

BaldRider said:
Nearly all matches have been played with 12 players, and thus that is the standard of the tournament. Why change the gameplay for a final?

We have suggested playing with more players for all our matches, I believe. We see and have seen 12vs12 as the minimum number of players, not as the desired one. It has become the standard, but that does not mean it should be the default number of players or the mandatory number of players for matches in the ENPL.

But as 12vs12 is the minimum and you obviously want to stick to it, 12vs12 it shall be.

As I recall, you're not an official referee (too many people want to referee this match... why didn't you apply when we were in need of referees -.-). So, NO! You won't referee this match.

Anyways!
  Ig, hope it is not a problem if I do show up. Even if trust is a harsh word regarding this match, please let me join the match. Also, all referees should be at this match. (NOTE: I will submit to every condition IG throws at me. Also, I am willing to broadcast this live)

Well to be honest, I have not been active on these forums until now. But I just noticed another thread that was all filled with posts asking for referees and I only saw a few responses. And a link in there led me to this post, so figured I would offer my services in the event you did need someone for it.

Is there a thread somewhere to apply to be an "official referee" you could link me to? I personally don't really care if I am "chosen" to be one or not, I just simply wanted to offer any help

GK_JaXm said:
Well to be honest, I have not been active on these forums until now. But I just noticed another thread that was all filled with posts asking for referees and I only saw a few responses. And a link in there led me to this post, so figured I would offer my services in the event you did need someone for it.

Is there a thread somewhere to apply to be an "official referee" you could link me to? I personally don't really care if I am "chosen" to be one or not, I just simply wanted to offer any help

Sorry mate, but this is the last match so we aren't really in need of any refs right now. But I suggest you watch the dates when the posts were made.

Back
Top Bottom