Refesesesferes [REF] vs Guards of Istiniar [IG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Wezyk said:
This match is the battle for 3rd place and the winner will play in the final . I 'm sure that the battle for final will be tough and hard , that's rank of match should be good to watch . So here's my question , can I spectate this match ?
captain lust said:
Wezyk said:
can I spectate this match ?

Seconded. I'd be able to record too.

Spectators who are not in a clan, that is still in the tournament, are fine with us. We'd ask any recorders to cut out tactical manoeuvres from the recordings, however.

Astinus said:
I might be able to refree this if you want me to

Sure, if only you'll find some time. I think that you have to contact with SCGavin (if he has nothing against it, of course) in order to receive admin pass. Whole match will be played on IG_ENPL server.

dalhiems said:
Astinus said:
I might be able to refree this if you want me to

Sure, if only you'll find some time. I think that you have to contact with SCGavin (if he has nothing against it, of course) in order to receive admin pass. Whole match will be played on IG_ENPL server.

Fine with us.

13-7 for IG

Congrats to IG who moves to the final! And much respect for REF who put up a good fight!

mb35o.jpg
mb36.jpg
mb38u.jpg
mb39.jpg

and for the sake of history, the perfect round of REF in ruins:
mb37.jpg

Hey, really good match guys. I like balanced matches, but I dont like to lose, so prepare for big kick in the ass in the future! AGRHHHHHHHH Good luck with 22.

We didnt appreciate free spect camera, but the rest was fine.

Congratulations IG! Good luck in the final match against 22nd.

I hope that you enjoyed playing against us. We have tried to do our best, but still it was not enough to win this match.
I'm looking forward to our next encounter  :smile:

Respect to REF for a very nice game!
I think it was one of the best match I ever had!

Hrabia Darkula said:
Hey, really good match guys. I like balanced matches, but I dont like to lose, so prepare for big kick in the ass in the future! AGRHHHHHHHH Good luck with 22.

We didnt appreciate free spect camera, but the rest was fine.
there wasn't free spectator camera, I put it only for the last round when the whole IG team was dueling the lone REF survivor  :wink:

GG guys, you made us earn every round we won, as it should be!

And fun duels, if you want revenge, find me on nditions duel server :cool:

Hope we fight again soon, would be fun to have at least a 16 vs 16 match with you!

there wasn't free spectator camera, I put it only for the last round when the whole IG team was dueling the lone REF survivor  :wink:

Well, in theory not, but during first few seconds in every 5 rounds (after spawn swap) there was free ghost mode (i suppose, that's becouse you wanted to have better view, you are referee after all) and, if someone on spectators moved mouse and didnt click, he could use free camera. I saw sth like that before, in other ENPL match, I dont remember which one :smile:
You can't forbid to use that, you can't limit referee view, and you must also allow reserve players to be on spectators, so the best option will be in the future, to use some kind of admin mod, or sth.
But now, never mind :smile:

Hrabia Darkula said:

Well, in theory not, but during first few seconds in every 5 rounds (after spawn swap) there was free ghost mode (i suppose, that's becouse you wanted to have better view, you are referee after all) and, if someone on spectators moved mouse and didnt click, he could use free camera. I saw sth like that before, in other ENPL match, I dont remember which one :smile:
You can't forbid to use that, you can't limit referee view, and you must also allow reserve players to be on spectators, so the best option will be in the future, to use some kind of admin mod, or sth.
Uhm that was the usual refree behaviour in the whole tournament, I has been told that only people who entered with the admin password could have used that bug and I always it was right. Are you sure about that?

Yes, well played REF. You have very accurate archers/xbows on your team, especially at long range! And nice cavalry duels in Nord town Sir_Michal :smile:

I wish you success and look forward to having another match with you again some time soon, possibly with more players (16+) since it would be great to give more members from both clans the chance to participate in the future.

See you around :smile:

Astinus said:
Hrabia Darkula said:

Uhm that was the usual refree behaviour in the whole tournament, I has been told that only people who entered with the admin password could have used that bug and I always it was right. Are you sure about that?

In my experiance (unless I'm mistaken) all the referee's used the spec view in this way.
From what I understood from our own members who were spectating, they were unable to see anything since the camera was in a fixed position for them.

Astinus said:
Hrabia Darkula said:

The 'bug' is that you can stay in free-look mode if you moved your mouse after the admin unlocked the camera. Unless you click, you can then roam freely. You do not need to be an admin for that, you only need to be an admin to change the camera settings. If no admin does that, the other spectators can't use free-look mode, but if an admin unlocks and then relocks the camera, other spectators can also use free-look.

But other then forbidding spectators or asking referees to work from the fixed perspective, there isn't really a solution to prevent this.

In nations cup when I refereed I always told specs to leave before I put free spec on and when they come back about 20 secs later the camera is already locked  :razz:.

SCGavin said:
Astinus said:
Hrabia Darkula said:

The 'bug' is that you can stay in free-look mode if you moved your mouse after the admin unlocked the camera. Unless you click, you can then roam freely. You do not need to be an admin for that, you only need to be an admin to change the camera settings. If no admin does that, the other spectators can't use free-look mode, but if an admin unlocks and then relocks the camera, other spectators can also use free-look.

But other then forbidding spectators or asking referees to work from the fixed perspective, there isn't really a solution to prevent this.
Meh as I told before, I thought that only who was admin could have used that trick, otherwise I would have asked the spectators to leave and re enter as Zoltanus said. But since this was the behaviour of all the refrees my clan had during the tournament and that I did the same in the other match I refreed, I find quite odd we have this matter raised only in the semifinal... Also I asked plenty of times in-game if settings were fine, you shoul have told me that question just after the first 5 rounds...

We were told about this matter by our spectators, but it wasn't a big deal, so we just decided to ignored this and keep playing, whos who knew about it were able to watch some good skirmishes, not only just walls etc.
I don't remember if anyone before was unlocking the spec in our matches, besides our last two matches* were played without referee, but still it's not a big deal. Maybe just a small note for a future.
I'm glad that you showed up Astinus, many thanks for refereeing.

* my mistake I've forgotten about Willy  :???:, so it makes only one match, nvm.

Back
Top Bottom