Refesesesferes [REF] vs Guards of Istiniar [IG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Guards of Istiniar [IG]
Clan name: Guard of Istiniar
Clan tag: IG
Leader of the clan: SCGavin (In-game: IG_Emperor_SCGavin | Steam: SCGavin | XFire: commandergavin)
Substitute leaders (Dukes): Illuminati (In-game: IG_Duke_Illuminati | XFire: I11uminati) and Meister Eder (In-game: IG_Duke_Eder | Steam: pumuckl397 | XFire: schreinermeistereder)

Clan-Server: IG_Battlegrounds (50 slots, Paris) and IG_DuelServer/IG_SiegeServer (40 slots, Paris)
114lu.png

Refesesesferes [REF]
Leader of the clan: Pifpaf (unfortunetly he is inactive for long time, so don't contact with him).
Contacts of substitute leaders: dzioOb (In-game: REF_dzioOb, mail: [email protected], TW profile: dzioOb, steam: dzioOb), Sir Luca (In-game: REF_Sir_Luca, mail: [email protected] , TW profile: Sir Luca), and There I create a special topic on our forum for admins of this league with contact with us  http://r-e-f.pl/smf/index.php?topic=818.0
Server: 1REF_SERVER_PL, Location: Sweden. 64 slots.
refsyg.png

Final of loosers bracket!

You have time till 23:59 gmt of Tuesday (18 January) to play these round match!

I can't confirm the date right now, but I think that the hour (20GMT) may be the problem for some of our players, is there any chance to play a bit earlier? Maybe 19 GMT?

dalhiems said:
I can't confirm the date right now, but I think that the hour (20GMT) may be the problem for some of our players, is there any chance to play a bit earlier? Maybe 19 GMT?

19:00 GMT would be okay as well.

Date: Monaday, , the 17th January - confirmed
Time: 19:00 GMT - confirmed
Server: IG_ENPL (we want to play only on yours server if it is not a problem)

Faction switch after five rounds: Yes, we want to change factions.
Number of players: 12 vs 12

We will choose map and factions before the match, ok?
What about spectators? We would like to keep them, at least two players (subs).

dalhiems said:
Date: Monaday, , the 17th January - confirmed
Time: 19:00 GMT - confirmed
Server: IG_ENPL (we want to play only on yours server if it is not a problem) - confirmed

Faction switch after five rounds: Yes, we want to change factions. - confirmed
Number of players: 12 vs 12 - What about 15 vs. 15?

We will choose map and factions before the match, ok?  - We would prefer choosing earlier, but the rules say 20 minutes before the match. So confirmed
What about spectators? We would like to keep them, at least two players (subs).  - We are fine with spectators

SCGavin said:
We prefer to stick to the tournament rules, so lets play 12 vs 12.

All we need now is a referee, so if someone will be available on monday, please let us know in this thread, if it's not a problem.

Good luck IG!  :smile:

dalhiems said:
SCGavin said:
Remember thats not the default rule of the tournament but just the minimum number of players , I think many clans didnt get it  :sad: Also I hope that  the Final ,who ever will win this match will be at least 15 players minimum to make it different from all others matches.

Willy, I think that this is the minimum and default  :lol: number of players. The rules says:

"Battle size:
minimum 12vs12 (or more, if both clans agree)"

so it depends on clans, but if one side will not agree on playing with higher amount of players, then 12 is also a default number. This is how I understand it.

@ I lol'ed DavidMf

He just wanted to be able to play since he's only the 13th better guy in IG.

@ Harle
Why Not? Is the final meh , something different is needed, 12 vs 12 is not a real clan war 20 vs 20 it is .. More players = more fun.
@Dahli

If 12 vs 12 was the default  then it would had been without minimum
Battle size:
minimum 12vs12 (or more, if both clans agree)"
That" minimum" in my opinions it clearly show that 12 isnt default .
Also I remember Black Corsair Saying when we was making the rules" 12 is the minimum but more are more is better" or something similar  .
Also again when there was the poll where leaders had to express their opinions : 1) Minimal Battle size of 12 players is ok for my clan.  Its minimal noy default.
@David.
Yes, of course :razz:.

hmm, there is no point in arguing about that, but  :mrgreen:
"minimum 12vs12 (or more, if both clans agree)"
for me it is still minimum and default number, becouse of the expression in the parentheses.
My 'boss' did not agree on playing with higher amount  of players, so I think that there is nothing we can do about it.

dalhiems said:
hmm, there is no point in arguing about that, but  :mrgreen:
"minimum 12vs12 (or more, if both clans agree)"
it is still for me minimum and default number, becouse of the expression in the parentheses.
My 'boss' did not agree on playing with higher amount  of players, so I think that there is nothing we can do about it.
Yeah i'm not talking about you to bring more than 12 players but that 12 isnt default in my opinion  :razz: But yeah ok you remain of your opinion I wil remain with mine  :grin:

Lord Willy said:
Yeah i'm not talking about you to bring more than 12 players but that 12 isnt default in my opinion  :razz: But yeah ok you remain of your opinion I wil remain with mine  :grin:

I gave our case as an example  and confirmation of my thesis :mrgreen:.

dalhiems said:
SCGavin said:

All we need now is a referee, so if someone will be available on monday, please let us know in this thread, if it's not a problem.

Good luck IG!  :smile:

12 vs. 12 it is.

This match is the battle for 3rd place and the winner will play in the final . I 'm sure that the battle for final will be tough and hard , that's rank of match should be good to watch . So here's my question , can I spectate this match ?

Back
Top Bottom