The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

I am going to make factional quests, which faction/s do you think I should start on?

• Tribe of Snakes

Votes: 64 22.1%
  • Elgante Empire

Votes: 144 49.7%
  • Karkan Tribe

Votes: 27 9.3%
  • The Rebels

Votes: 89 30.7%
  • Arlen Tribe

Votes: 12 4.1%
  • Arlen Barony

Votes: 18 6.2%
  • The Lundmen

Votes: 19 6.6%
  • Focus instead on general quests

Votes: 42 14.5%
  • Focus instead on group quests (such as tribehunters, marauders)

Votes: 22 7.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Crossbow Joe said:
The main reason the Tribe of Snakes don't have Aztec style armour is because I haven't been able to do them justice, or find any OSP packs on the subject.
While I have made some armours for the faction in the version coming up, its still, unfortunately, a bit sparse.
Even so, I don't want the Tribe of Snakes to look just like Aztecs or Mayans, but rather, a combination of various civilisations of South and Central America, and whatever I might imagine. My profile picture is a drawing of what I picture to be a standard fighter.

As for multi-player bots not spawning with guns, that's been fixed in the next version

Also, In case anyone was wondering, I am thinking of releasing a version very soon (in the next week), it doesn't have everything I wanted yet, but its been so long and its best to get a stable version for 1.153 out as well. After I release this version, hopefully you guys can help me out with anything you want to suggest, its been a while since it has seen a public release after all.

Regards

I know this was 3 years ago, but if you still need references for what Aztec armor looked like, I can help you out there.

Back
Top Bottom