Can you marry Lady Isolla of Suno?

Users who are viewing this thread

Wraith. said:
TheSarranid said:
Lol. Im getting Diplomacy so I can marry Arwa.
Arwa appeared to be a rather greedy and paranoid creature... I conquered for her all Sarranid lands, by the course of action also entire territory of Khergits. She took all lands in possesion for herself, incriminated all vassals (so far - except me) and declined the proposal of marriage. Reason: I have "not sufficient holdings and marriage would be uneven"... Jeez! Sure - I have only one town - but it is because she took all conquered towns - except one - and castles for herself!
I have only controversy 12 and quite decent right to rule, renown (higher than hers) and honour.
I have read, here and there, in Diplomacy might be possible to marry a claimant. So - can anybody (who actually has done it by himself) reveal how things should be done to proceed with marrying a claimant to succeed?
This more about challenge than other reasons - because Arwa is definitely not the miss Sarranids and Lady Isolla has obvious thyroidal problems.

You know that if it is the talents of Arwa you can as well just marry Isolla of Suno, I think she is better. and if it is the look of Arwa I think at least on Diplomacy mod you can as long as you got her in your party change the look of the same way you can change your own look by going in on the skills and clicking on the picture of the character and edit what you want.

Fultic said:
What are the benefits of marrying a claimant anyway?

I can't imagine there being any benefits, I guess so you can be like a king, but lazier since you have too do less.

Also I have a question too, can you marry a male claimant as a woman?

Fultic said:
What are the benefits of marrying a claimant anyway?
No real gameplay benefits I imagine, but since Caldaria is basically medieval Europe, marrying a female claimant essentially means that you are installing your own dynasty to the throne rather than Isolla's. I don't know if Caldaria has jure uxoris but I imagine that it would.

Back
Top Bottom