[TC] TrollClan

Users who are viewing this thread

Renzo

Recruit
The Troll Clan

About us
We're a new, growing, international clan. But don't let that statement fool you, we're a fun loving, trolling clan.That's where the name comes from: Troll Clan. The clan was founded by Renzo, Claudivm and Talitogue. They're all from Spain but Renzo is actually Italian.(Yea I know,what's he doing in Spain,right?). We don't have much clan history since we're brand new! We like to have fun and that's about all we can do now cause we don't have enough people to be competitive. That doesn't mean we will back away from a fight d^_^b
We're also recruiting, so swing by our TS channel, or add us on steam if you guys want to play together or just talk or troll or whatever.

Shorter version for people who won't read because of a lame excuse like "Twas too long" (You know it's not mister!);
This clan is for people who don't want to be "forever alone"

Contact Information

Website: www.trollclan.forogratis.es (registration is in spanish so if you have any questions just join our teamspeak and we will gladly help you. PS: Rest of the forum is english.)

Teamspeak 3: ADRESS: 62.20.172.153  PORT:8767  (The channel is called [TC] Troll Clan, no password to join the channel.)

Servers in Warband: TC_Battlegrounds 0/32

Oh! I am interested, but, how can I join your clan?
Very easily, just go to our forums (written above) or our teamspeak and talk to one of the officers, they will tell you what to do!

Still, there are some rules.
1. You must have teamspeak 3 and a microphone.
2. Speak English or atleast try to :razz:.
3. Be respectful.
4. Listen to Goker. More than once, it may come in handy. Well rarely.

Other games we also play...

Medieval 2: Total War. (We are about to start a hotseat campaign with about 4 people)
Napoleon: Total War.
Empire: Total War.

Haha yeah thank god you wrote it man! lol, lets hope this clan can do something! or atleast try :razz:

skyssoldier said:
Renzo said:
Yeah,Ban him dude!
Btw do any of you play Company of Heroes?

lol nah but ive heard of it :razz:
We gotta play that game too.Btw who are the people playing M2:TW?

Right now, its on the forum if you want to play just post a comment, but they are Claudivm, talitogue and samurai :razz: and I guess you too :grin:

skyssoldier said:
Renzo said:
skyssoldier said:
Renzo said:
Yeah,Ban him dude!
Btw do any of you play Company of Heroes?

lol nah but ive heard of it :razz:
We gotta play that game too.Btw who are the people playing M2:TW?

Right now, its on the forum if you want to play just post a comment, but they are Claudivm, talitogue and samurai :razz: and I guess you too :grin:
I might,I might get a friend to play too.He's pretty good at it.

Hahah perfect! bring him!

damonkey said:
my clan wishes you luck  :smile:

thanks! We will need all the luck possible! :smile:

Jaja, creo que no es permitido hablar otro idioma que no sea ingles en este sub-foro, va a venir un admin y va a decir:
To talk your language please go to your sub-forum.
Que si hay un sub-foro para el español, pero como este es un clan internacional creo que si es permitido... nunca sabremos.

Me uniria si viviera en españa... oops
I would join if I lived in spain or in the east coast of Mexico, but as of now I live in the west coast, so I get HIGH pings in the european servers, thanks for the offer though.

Well! Always glad to see new clans cropping up, and new activity occuring (Because it means Warband is keeping on keepin' on, you know?).

Good luck in growing, and all that! When you've got some numbers, maybe we'll cross paths on the battlefield. Who knows? (Probably not, since I'm in a US-based clan!)

Blead said:
Blead said:
*prays*
Please don't be a troll clan, please don't be a troll clan, please don't be a troll clan.
.. waitwut?

Goodluck you trollers.  :razz:

thanks! :smile:
skyssoldier said:
Blead said:
Blead said:
*prays*
Please don't be a troll clan, please don't be a troll clan, please don't be a troll clan.
.. waitwut?

Goodluck you trollers.  :razz:

Nah,just kiddin,Thanks.

lmaoo epic image lol

Had seen you in battlegrounds Teamspeak for a week or so, finally your thread popped up. And I saw you are making a rule list, don't you dare to make it longer then ours.  :razz:

Goldfingero, your list is fake and you'll pay with your lives! Surrender or we will Thelinate you.

*Thelinates Flust to show that we're serious.

And Welcome troll's :3

Back
Top Bottom