Banners Issue

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the same problem it happens the same with lords and me but when i do that cheat : modify banner fix it just work for me the other lords still have the white flag -_-'

I was thinking about this bug for a while, and then it came to me: I have blundered when I created the readme for the Basic version. Here's the easy fix:

Go to module.ini and search for the following lines:
Code:
load_mod_resource = itm_materials
load_mod_resource = fla_banners
Between those lines, place the following:
Code:
load_mod_resource = fla_materials

It should work fine now.

Ow, and about the lines you can't find to delete: no worries there. They are just possible variations that might be there in other versions.

monnikje said:
I was thinking about this bug for a while, and then it came to me: I have blundered when I created the readme for the Basic version. Here's the easy fix:

Code:
Code:
Finally It's solved. Anyone having troubles with the white banner should check this topic.

It should work fine now.

Ow, and about the lines you can't find to delete: no worries there. They are just possible variations that might be there in other versions.

Finally It's solved. Anyone who's having trouble w the white banner should check this!
Thanks, monnikje !

monnikje said:

Code:
Code:

It should work fine now.

Thank you very much, this solve the white banner problem.
But the incorrect display on world map of the chosen banner issue is still there.
Sure, that is just a minor issue as going to the cheat menu repicking  any banner will slove the problem.

Just thought I'll point that out, keep up the good work!

Umm, okay, I've read through this thread, like, 3 times, and I still don't get it. Is there a solution for the banner problem? I don't mean the white banners, I mean the ones that show on the battlefield and on items, but in the overland map they look like in Gilia's post:

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,152341.msg3660812.html#msg3660812

Is there a fix for that? I changed the banner in the camp menu - didn't work.

Bottom line:
-for the white banners problem for Floris Basic, use monnikje's fix
-for the problem with the banner on the map vs the battlefield in Floris Expanded, that's a code bug that has been found and will be in the next patch. You might be able to fix it using the cheat "Change my banner" option in the Camp Menu, but otherwise wait for the bug fix.

Edit by Duh:

Everything has been said. Im locking this so the solution/answers wont be buried under a load of posts.
Use the Support thread if you have found sth. new.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom