"CROSS AND CRESCENT"(preperations/teaser)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a good idea for a server, will give all the people who got banned from other servers for "breaking rules" somewhere to go, but you are going to need some skilled players to keep the riff raff under control in a no rules environment.

Good luck i hope it goes well for you :smile:

Suspicous Pilgrim said:
Cool, I can do some spawnkilling instead of venting.

Spawnkilling was basically impossible in the Oceania map brother, don't you remember? Sometimes your memory gets a little hazy when you're surrounded by Swedish babes all day long.

72584999_small.jpg

You see Novicius, Male/Female Pilgrim survives because they PAY people, with actual money, to work for them, while they do their dirty work, at its worst, they have a faction in their pocket (Like Templars) Protecting them with big weapons and full armor, wherever they go. Unless we can remove the "gaurds" then we can't kill it. I myself have attempted to do so many times, and one time I was sold into slavery cause of it. I'd suggest hiring people to kill them, The "rules" on RCC never stopped me frorm hunting for that ripe batch of bastards.

I didnt play on the server yet , but i love the idea of no rules , and not because iam a randomer , but it makes the stroy more beutifull.  It will be totaly nice if the players of this server will try to roleplay , as i see the map screenshot is amaising and finaly someone got the real story of the middle ages in one map !!! I hope the server will be on when i come back from work '!!

deadeye238 said:
    You see Novicius, Male/Female Pilgrim survives because they PAY people, with actual money, to work for them, while they do their dirty work, at its worst, they have a faction in their pocket (Like Templars) Protecting them with big weapons and full armor, wherever they go. Unless we can remove the "gaurds" then we can't kill it. I myself have attempted to do so many times, and one time I was sold into slavery cause of it. I'd suggest hiring people to kill them, The "rules" on RCC never stopped me frorm hunting for that ripe batch of bastards.

There's always a way to kill someone.

If you can kill the king of a faction with 30 people, who is never leaving the top room of the town castle, you can also kill an annoying pilgrim. :wink:

Well male_pilgram is also known as Poor_Farmer , he  is a small tard  that cries admin admin randomer randomer everytime that someone touch him , but still i wouldnt say that playing on RCC is impossible. i had realy nice RP going almost most of the time on RCC . i Can confirm that few admins are abit hard on players , but still its they that are paying money and not i . so its acceptable for me that they have slightly more power on the server and they can bind rules as they want . It will be alot easier if we dont point our anger at few players , just try to RP people.

isnt female_pilgrim nobody?
i killed female_pilgrim once and nobody said i randomed him and used it as the example

tbh if someone says "im gonna kill you" and runs at you i think your allowed to stab first :razz:

Blacklands said:
deadeye238 said:

If you can kill the king of a faction with 30 people, who is never leaving the top room of the town castle, you can also kill an annoying pilgrim. :wink:

Too bad I'm represented by those 30 guards.

no NOVICIUS, you would mess it up in some way and only then you would be banned :smile: Female_Pilgrim follows all the rules, I watch him closely and keep him in check when i'm playing with him.

Blacklands said:
deadeye238 said:

Pshaw.

Those sorts of factions die relatively quickly. A few brigands and a neutral taking pot-shots from roofs usually does them in, unless they're organized in some way beyond the standard formation from a few conversations somewhere along the lines of:

OOC: "Is there a faction I can join?"
OOC: "Yes, go (insert color)."
Faction: "Now, we take the castle."

but that's how it should be, right? organized people tend to last longer than rabble. one time me and a bunch of rcc guys were on mumble and we took over the castle. knowing that there would be around 20 assassination attempts within the next 5 minutes, we created designated defence points for each person, and backups and fallback areas. we lasted until a massive rebel army overran the gate guards.

NOVICIUS said:
Maybe US play something different ? RCC was dead once and raised from the ashes :grin:

Unfortunately... no... actually fortunately  :wink: CalenLoki made such a map that bar is set up very high now. I do not want to get map as soon as possible. I want to make it really good and ready. Which means that map will be ready...when it will be ready...

@Everyone
And as long as it isn't ready, play on the RCC and stop complaining about bad admin work.

NOVICIUS said:
Maybe US play something different ? RCC was dead once and raised from the ashes :grin:

Unfortunately... no... actually fortunately  :wink: CalenLoki made such a map that bar is set up very high now. I do not want to get map as soon as possible. I want to make it really good and ready. Which means that map will be ready...when it will be ready...

You raised it from the ashes? No. CalenLoki did with his map. The server player count never dropped below 10. I wouldn't say that was dead, as we had the most players over the other servers.

Phoenix234 said:
isnt female_pilgrim nobody?
i killed female_pilgrim once and nobody said i randomed him and used it as the example

tbh if someone says "im gonna kill you" and runs at you i think your allowed to stab first :razz:

Female_Pilgrim is Toggles_The_Cat.

You randomed me when I was Mysterious_Pilgrim  :roll:
And you said it was because I 'looked' like another person. Good thing you killed the other bandit first, because it allowed me to pick up his bow and arrows and put an arrow in ya.
You still killed me though with a headshot. But you stuck and arrow in my chest first  :razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom