Stronghold 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Well it's been announced and some pictures have been released, there's more information on the site and the Facebook webpage. I'll just leave some links and pictures here to leave some sort of impression.

Music Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63WF8iKjzss&feature=player_embedded

Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/stronghold3

Main Site: http://www.stronghold3.com/

Pictures:
01_1.jpg
02.jpg
[/img]
04.jpg
05.jpg
03.jpg

Discuss.

BadaBoomBadaBang said:
Arrakhis said:
any info when they gonna lauch?

Not yet, but apparently some time in January they're releasing some gameplay videos.

damn I cant wait, what re the new features? i hope they kept the sh2 style which make the game looks more alive
like the Lord can do jousting or watch tournament or marriage event if have bedchamber with the church

gotta agree for gongpit thing, they annoying, but it quite make more alive as 'cleaning service medieval era' lol

Arrakhis said:
BadaBoomBadaBang said:
Arrakhis said:
any info when they gonna lauch?

Not yet, but apparently some time in January they're releasing some gameplay videos.

damn I cant wait, what re the new features? i hope they kept the sh2 style which make the game looks more alive
like the Lord can do jousting or watch tournament or marriage event if have bedchamber with the church

gotta agree for gongpit thing, they annoying, but it quite make more alive as 'cleaning service medieval era' lol

Well, there's now weather and night and day cycles as I know of. A whole new engine, which they did not design. You can go to the Facebook page and read the two technical journals they have for now, they're actually quite interesting.

I can't see much change from the screenshots except that it looks a bit better now.

I hope they make the maps bigger, so you'll have enough space for your epic castle. Maybe they should up the Pop Cap too. It was 100 in SH2, IIRC.

Lord Leoric of Wercheg said:
I can't see much change from the screenshots except that it looks a bit better now.

I hope they make the maps bigger, so you'll have enough space for your epic castle. Maybe they should up the Pop Cap too. It was 100 in SH2, IIRC.

Popcap? theres no popcap in SH2 and SH1 even in legends

Arrakhis said:

Yes there is, but it's hard to reach.

BadaBoomBadaBang said:
Arrakhis said:

Yes there is, but it's hard to reach.

I never get pass 400 in Kingmaker but in freebuild I have more than thousands pop

Back
Top Bottom