RCC please watch for this person

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today while I was playing on your sever I was Rping as a murder going after the TW (they knew this) after I died I came back and the TW kept killing me over and over till I fought back only killing one of them, they would even kill me as I approached to the gate unarmed and them know I was unarmed, so then me and the leader of the TW at the time explained things and both stopped. (at this time i was a completely different char) I would walk in unarmed and this one Sybill person kept killing me at least 5 or 6 more time even when i said stop, and I wasn't even a bandit class and she kept killing me. As i was showing some new comer where to get the long bow she attacked me and i didn't fight back and i would have died again if the rest of the TW didn't till her to stop. I don't want her banned I want her warned I got acouple of pics but cant figure out where they are in the files.

1.) Good luck proving TW randoming without pictures.
    2.) You probably were KoS and didn't know it.
    3.) Sybill probably continued to KoS you when commander said no KoS, I've seen many tards in completely legit factions kill someone then get the faction destroyed, due to randoming.
    4.) Would the one person you killed when fending off the TW happen to be Sybill?
    5.) Hallo Tom, this is Thomas.    :smile:

(TWD)Tom said:
Today while I was playing on your sever I was Rping as a murder going after the TW (they knew this) after I died I came back and the TW kept killing me over and over till I fought back only killing one of them, they would even kill me as I approached to the gate unarmed and them know I was unarmed, so then me and the leader of the TW at the time explained things and both stopped. (at this time i was a completely different char) I would walk in unarmed and this one Sybill person kept killing me at least 5 or 6 more time even when i said stop, and I wasn't even a bandit class and she kept killing me. As i was showing some new comer where to get the long bow she attacked me and i didn't fight back and i would have died again if the rest of the TW didn't till her to stop. I don't want her banned I want her warned I got acouple of pics but cant figure out where they are in the files.

The pics are on My Documents > Mount & Blade Warband > Screenshots.

Upload them on www.imageshack.us and post the link here.

Did you let them know that you changed character and your murderer one died?

To make this easier you should change your characters name. The characters name should be a proper name and change when you are not the character.

If you understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom