More death animations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Some modders should add a death-animation when you are on a horse.
Fall down and bleed
And some other animations like when your stabbed put both hands on the wound.
Something like that
:grin:

Hello mount and blade modders and fans,
Is there any mod which gives near death experience in mount and blade singleplayer or multiplayer? (i did not find any)
it would be like that of chivalry game that is, when health is too low the screen or our vision becomes reddish and animation of screen bit blurring and sound of heart pounding too fast.
If it is there pls share ur knowledge, if not Pls let us make one.

BradM96 said:
Hello mount and blade modders and fans,
Is there any mod which gives near death experience in mount and blade singleplayer or multiplayer? (i did not find any)
it would be like that of chivalry game that is, when health is too low the screen or our vision becomes reddish and animation of screen bit blurring and sound of heart pounding too fast.
If it is there pls share ur knowledge, if not Pls let us make one.

I don't think that any mod have that option

InferiorBeing said:
Or just some three to five more general death animations. Nothing really fancy, like specific animations for how they got slashed, ragdoll or anything. Just some more animations on a general basis. For example;

Anim. 1: The one origninally in the game.

Anim. 2: Falls down on both knees, then tip forwards, (Classic).

Anim. 3: Swirls around once, landing on the stomach.

Etc.

When a character dies, one animation would be selected at random. This way, we could also finaly get some variation on the poses of the corpses on the battlefield, and you wouldn't see the same, old (Not very natural) animation each time you slashed someone in the face.

Beheadings? I mean it's something that could be used if blood was a bit more... realistic in the game.

Wish people would crawl around and moan on the ground a while after getting stabbed in the chest or gut. So first the initial death animation and then a wounded/bleeding out animation.

1. Fall to the floor on both knees raise your hands and scream. Like a movie xP That would be cool
2. slowly walk (Holding your wound) Slowly fall on one knee and then the other face to the ground
3. I don't know about this one. When you are dying. You pick up your sword and stab yourself to end the pain. <I don't know about that one tho xP

Heck yea.  I'm surprised no game yet has really captured the gruesome-ness of this type of warfare.  Not saying that it would be cool just saying it would be more accurate.  It would be a lot for the PC to handle though.  I don't know about specific injury penalties with animations either.  Imagine you're defending a castle in a siege and some archer gets a lucky shot to your arm.  No sledge hammer action for you.  :party:

Ragdolls definitely aren't needed, unless you count ragdolls based on death animations to stop arms going through walls etc.

It would really improve the game experience, but is most likely not going to be added to Warband. Something in Bannerlord maybe?

Back
Top Bottom