[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lumos said:
CTCCoco said:
Is there a way to increase the 127 entry point limit?
I'd guess not or very difficult, or cmp'd have probably done it already. What I was thinking of though, is that you can probably use some unique scene props that could act as some sort of makeshift entry points. Retarded, I know, but it's the best idea I've got on this, and I do think it can work fine.
That was my plan B too. But sucks, because I have a complex system with entry points and I need to adapt it to a new one...

Thanks for help.

WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b (Build date: Aug 16 2012 23:23:52)
OS version: 6.1.7601 SP 1.0
Command line:
WSE path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\
Game executable origin: path
Game executable path: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\mb_warband.exe
Game executable checksum: 57A99151
You are running an unsupported version of Warband (WSE only supports version 1.153.
Please update or download the full game from http://www.taleworlds.com/download.aspx.

i got that, and im pretty sure im using an proper version of warband since i got it from the steam store and i really want to play that shogun mod but i cant :/ im sure somebody said something somewhere in this thread but im not going through 170+ pages to find it. so can anyone help me or am i wasting my time?

I insist on these functions:
"get_face_texture"
"set_face_texture"

"get_body_mesh"
"set_body_mesh"

"get_hands_mesh"
"set_hands_mesh"

"get_boots_mesh"
"set_boots_mesh"

"calculate_as_male"(used for dialogues and strings to prevent the "female race" issues).
i.e: (calculate_as_male, tf_orc)
"calculate_as_female"

This is... urgh where the hell can i find the fix for this damn Warband Script Extendor for 1.153!?!?

I downloaded and installed a ver of 1.153 and can use my cd key just to try the battle time mod!!

It IS ver 1.153 but still gives me a error saying i have a unsupported version when its a fresh correct version install!

Do i not click run or open to start up the WSE Loader? (exe)

FIX THIS ALREADY THIS IS FRUSTRATING!!!

THIS is soooo annoying beyond all levels if nobody can find a solution.

This is a concern of mine for great mods that has gone unaswered for far too long!

So please fix this thank you.

*calms down*

lol and yes i believe NW is the problem how do i uninstall the dlc i got with the steam collection bundle?
'I tried going to th egames part of th eprofile on steam and it says not controllable or soemthing like that.\
And also how od i use my cd key for another version? it says its incorrect w/wo - between characters

sir ive been trying all night to install ver 1.143 for wse 2.1 something and im having trouble

IS napoleonic wars the cause of it due to the 1.006 patch? how can i uninstall in steam just the dlc? not warband?

I need more details sir and i cant do that as i got the whole game collection on the steam bundle so i want to know:

WHICH version of WSE do most mods support? Shogun and Time battle are the ones im trying to get to work

HOW can i revert to 1.005 of NW so i can run WSE properly for the mods?

usnavy30 said:
I need more details sir and i cant do that as i got the whole game collection on the steam bundle so i want to know:
I don't see why that should stop you from installing non-Steam Warband. You can install it with the Steam cd-key.
usnavy30 said:
WHICH version of WSE do most mods support? Shogun and Time battle are the ones im trying to get to work
The one they were compiled with. If it's not the latest, that's another reason why you have to use non-Steam Warband.
usnavy30 said:
You can't and I don't see why NW would affect WSE at all.

usnavy30 said:

You can get your standalone key from Steam by right-clicking on the Mount&Blade: Warband entry within your Library.
Then just download the standalone game, install it and use that key to unlock the game.

Edit: Ninja'ed, why not.

Yo  :cool: ..Ty for creating this mod but.. :roll: i play single player..i don't know how to play mp or use steam..and when i play single i always see red messages ...dunno why and luncher not working actually    i get an error says older version...hope you help me

cmpxchg8b said:
v3.1.5
- Fixed scene_set_* operations not working
- Added missile_remove_on_hit operation

This is likely to be the last release by me; I no longer have the time nor motivation to continue developing WSE.
If somebody wants to carry it forward, I can give him access to the source code and some help in understanding it - PM me for more info. However please avoid doing so unless you are confident you can take on this kind of project; i.e. you already understand how it works, you can code in C++, you know the basics of x86 assembly and the internals of programs compiled with Visual Studio (mostly calling conventions).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom