[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody said:
Change the suffix to _(L|R)x?
Thank you! I´ll try out that thing.

BTW, it´ll be awesome if the uncover / cover for left and right hands flags are added, because it´s necessary at least for me as well.

EDIT: Had tested this:

["leather_gloves","Leather Gloves", [("leather_gloves_L_Lx",0), ("invisiblegloves_Rx",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 90, weight(0.25)|abundance(120)|body_armor(2)|difficulty(0),imodbits_cloth],

and this:

["leather_gloves","Leather Gloves", [("leather_gloves_L",0), ("invisiblegloves_R",0)], itp_merchandise|itp_type_hand_armor,0, 90, weight(0.25)|abundance(120)|body_armor(2)|difficulty(0),imodbits_cloth],

and doesn´t work :s

No, set it up in the BRF file, not module_items. So you'd have the old leather_gloves_L and another mesh (which you'll want to be a human hand instead of an invisible mesh, not sure what happens when you don't include one) called leather_gloves_R. The x at the end of Lx or Rx denotes forearm meshes, and are entirely optional.

Can you please answer me,what this errors mean?CTD in mod 1257AD.
wse_crash_log
> Info
Time: 14/04/2012 20:40:16
Type: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x555AFFE0)
> Stack trace
0x00572F14 mb_warband.exe+0x172F14 (??+0x0)
0x0058AC0A mb_warband.exe+0x18AC0A (??+0x0)
0x00575EEA mb_warband.exe+0x175EEA (??+0x0)
0x0058BFF9 mb_warband.exe+0x18BFF9 (??+0x0)
0x00591427 mb_warband.exe+0x191427 (??+0x0)
0x005929D3 mb_warband.exe+0x1929D3 (??+0x0)
0x005929D3 mb_warband.exe+0x1929D3 (??+0x0)
>

Could you please add "item_set_accuracy" in your next version :?:

Operations like "get_air_friction" and "set_air_friction" would also be nice, if it is possilbe to add.
It could be used, if missiles are flying under water.

One more question.
There are only two air friction entries in the module.ini, one for arrows and one for bullets.
Code:
air_friction_arrow = 0.002
air_friction_bullet = 0.002
Is it possible to add an entry for throwing... like this :?:
Code:
air_friction_throwing = 0.003

Affengeil said:
I will.
Affengeil said:
Operations like "get_air_friction" and "set_air_friction" would also be nice, if it is possilbe to add.
It could be used, if missiles are flying under water.
Friction is global, so it would affect all missiles...
Affengeil said:
One more question.
There are only two air friction entries in the module.ini, one for arrows and one for bullets.
Code:
air_friction_arrow = 0.002
air_friction_bullet = 0.002
Is it possible to add an entry for throwing... like this :?:
Code:
air_friction_throwing = 0.003
That would require lots of work... right now I'm trying to add only minor features, so I can focus on WSE2.

No, there is no mechanic for limiting player speed, apart from telling the AI not to go faster than a certain value. In fact, agent_set_speed_limit doesn't even work properly with human agents: it makes them walk instead of run if it's set lower than a certain threshold, but otherwise it doesn't limit their speed. It works fine for AI horsemen.

Affengeil said:

You can do that yourself. :wink: Just add:

item_set_accuracy = item_set_leg_armor

To the header_operations.py and you're done.

cmpxchg8b, sorry for not repying to that missile-hit-and-continue thing, but I wasn't able to get to my mod files this week. Tomorrow I'll be back to modding and maybe I'll be able do some more tests.

I keep getting indent errors but all I'm doing is copy paste adding the text from the SDK files to my system module headers. Can I see somebody else's headers? To see what I'm doing wrong

Wow. I thought I'll give it one more go and use Notepad++ instead of Idle. Wow.

I was wondering, is it possible to create a way when someone does alt-f4 he doesn't fall dead but he fades out?

In ti_on_player_exit check if the player has an agent, and if it has, set a slot on the agent. Then in ti_agent_wounded_or_killed check the slot, and if it's set it means the dying agent is from a player who disconnected, so you can treat it differently.

In WSE, no.
In WSE 2, yes, even more powerful. Item animations will be fully customizable, it will be possible to assign different (not only item) animations to each race, and it will be possible to override them on a per-agent basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom