[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikaguia said:
ermmm...
it's Enhancer not Extender...

I always do that mistake, somewhat. (Couldn't see even while uploading)

Both results is same meaning, so...

Okay, I looked over the code (for spawning missiles) from Ibanez that he posted before he deleted his account... And I see no real difference form his code to mine.
In fact, I copied it and did some severe editing on a weapon of mine, called it in all the mission_templates, and my missiles still move at about 1/50th of the speed they should (both MP and SP). Then I tried a direct copy, just setting velocity to 90 instead of 0 and I got the same issue. :sad:

Any ideas why?

Edit: Nvm. By trying to analyze his code I see he forgot the defining bit of code....

Facepalms Yeah, found that out right after I posted it.  :oops:

So I would just add set_fixed_point_multiplier = 1 right above the spawn_missile command?

I have checked out this thread to see if I could find the answer, but nobody posted it before me, so I will, since I'm looking forward to play this great mod.
I have both warband and the mod updated (the mod having the patch), it's not cracked, bought via steam, WSE files (all of'em) copied and pasted in the MB main directory, the mod properly placed in its modules directory (C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Shogun - Sengoku Jidai means it should be in place properly without double folders) but when launching WSE the following error shows up: "Failed to create remote load library thread". Just in case, I set the wse setting
Path where WSE created files are stored (empty for default)
storage_path = C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\Modules\Shogun - Sengoku Jidai
I have tried changing the path to the moules only or the main MB directory paths, but to no avail. Any suggestions?

Try using the loader from the latest version.

Also, update.
cmpxchg8b said:
v2.4.0
- Improved loader compatibility with some systems
- Fixed items not being pruned when prune time explicitly set
- Fixed dropped items with high ids not being displayed correctly on clients (bug #3157, fix available only in non network compatible mode)
- Added operations stop_time, set_shader_param_int, set_shader_param_float, set_shader_param_vector, set_shader_param_matrix, prop_instance_set_variation_id, prop_instance_set_variation_id_2, cur_missile_get_path_point_position

Updated WSE, placed it in a different folder than the warband one after placing it in the warband folder (tried both methods just in case) but the error message still comes up, which is this one:
WSE Loader by cmpxchg8b (Build date: Nov  6 2011 22:48:09)
OS version: 5.1.2600 SP 3.0
Command line:
WSE path: C:\Documents and Settings\Filip\My Documents\Downloads\WSE v2.4.0\
Game executable origin: registry (Steam)
Game executable path: c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\mountblade warband\mb_warband.exe
Game executable checksum: 2B2BE29
Library path: C:\Documents and Settings\Filip\My Documents\Downloads\WSE v2.4.0\WSELibSteam.dll
Blacklisted pid count: 0
Waiting for dummy to end.
Waiting for Steam to start.
Waiting for Steam to start Warband.
Setting library search path
kernel32.lib local address: 7C800000
SetDllDirectoryW local address: 7C85FD19
Library path: C:\Documents and Settings\Filip\My Documents\Downloads\WSE v2.4.0\
Library path size in bytes: 133
Library path remote address: 40000
Injecting
kernel32.lib local address: 7C800000
LoadLibraryW local address: 7C80AEEB
Library path: C:\Documents and Settings\Filip\My Documents\Downloads\WSE v2.4.0\WSELibSteam.dll
Library path size in bytes: 163
Library path remote address: 50000
Failed to create remote load library thread.

Windows API error
Code: 8
Message: Not enough storage is available to process this command.
And YES, warband IS updated, since it runs through steam. Thanks again for your support

Any chance for an operation that overrides these codes of module.ini for troops? 'troop_set_damage_interrupt_threshold' or something?

Code:
# damage below this will not interrupt melee attacks
damage_interrupt_attack_threshold      = 3.0
# Same thing for multiplayer
damage_interrupt_attack_threshold_mp   = 1.0

or maybe an 'set' operation for the already existent 'str_store_game_variable' and 'str_store_module_setting' operations.
also, an "dict_file_exists" would be good, for when we need to load dict files and we don't know if they exists...

Since I found this thread not a long time ago and I am interested, since I started modding. I haven't modded since M&B 0.751  :shock:, so I have a lot of catching up to do! Following... great things can be implemented using this.
  Also, I ask one question. How hard-coded is the damage system? (since I am a programmer, soon a professional, I will probably understand a short answer  :roll:). The mod I'm currently designing (Single player only) will have a no HP damage system. I know it can be implemented by playing with the weapon attributes and stuff, but I'm not really sure that will work, since I use bleeding, crushed bones and stuff like that to handle HP.

It can be totally overriden with the ti_on_agent_hit trigger. I also made a whole new damage system myself for my mod, completely ignoring the regular health bar. (as well as disabling it with a texture)

Arch3r said:
It can be totally overriden with the ti_on_agent_hit trigger. I also made a whole new damage system myself for my mod, completely ignoring the regular health bar. (as well as disabling it with a texture)

I so stumbled upon ti_on_agent_hit trigger so many times, but I guess my mind didn't "trigger"at those times  :oops:. Thx Arch3r! you are, as always, helpful.

EDIT: cmpx, is it possible to somehow make lip-sinc possible? I can bet that this is a quite tough problem, taking in consideration the fact that facial details can be modified. But, still, lip-sinc is vertex animation!

Code:
register_get = 3000 #(register_get, <destination>, <index>), #Stores the value of register <index> into <destination>
what register is that?
is it reg(x)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom