[WB] Warband Script Enhancer v3.2.0 (21/07/2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
  cmp, I made some research but the troop upgrade mode only accepts 2 next tier upgrades (e.g. swadian milia can upgrade only on 2 directions, swadian footman and skirmisher). Is it possible to force the engine to allow more than 2 branches of upgrade?

Arch3r said:
Any chance for an operation that overrides these codes of module.ini for troops? 'troop_set_damage_interrupt_threshold' or something?

Code:
# damage below this will not interrupt melee attacks
damage_interrupt_attack_threshold      = 3.0
# Same thing for multiplayer
damage_interrupt_attack_threshold_mp   = 1.0
Bumping this questions since you usually give a 'not anytime soon'/'maybe in one of the next releases' as answer and thus probably missed it.

I plan to use it to make regular troops use the normal damage interrupt threshold while some stronger troops/creatures get interrupt less easily. Making it dependent on armor (if the operation could be agent specific instead of troop) could be even more useful.

Ikaguia said:
or maybe an 'set' operation for the already existent 'str_store_game_variable' and 'str_store_module_setting' operations.
also, an "dict_file_exists" would be good, for when we need to load dict files and we don't know if they exists...
same reason as above :grin:
Arch3r said:
Bumping this questions since you usually give a 'not anytime soon'/'maybe in one of the next releases' as answer and thus probably missed it.

Okay, I'm working on some form of artillery-esque stuff for WW3, and I was spawning the missile on the prop's use. How would I go about detecting which way the gun is pointing and shooting from there?

agent_set_speed_limit is a vanilla operation and it works only on AI agents. What's more, it works like crap :razz: , since it only allows you to make AI agents walking or running, not limit them to the speed you want.

When starting my mod with WSE, the game crashes without a word. WSE_log says:
Code:
[10:59:19] EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xC0000005, 0x00000000, 0x4703EFD0)
[10:59:20] 0x00429962 mb_warband.exe+0x29962 (??+0x0)
[10:59:20] 0xFFFFFFFFBEBE7FAC ??+0xFFFFFFFFBEBE7FAC (??+0x0)
[10:59:20] 0x00000000 ??+0x0 (??+0x0)
[10:59:20] >
If I start it without WSE, all works fine. butI can't plya the mod as without WSE as there are WSE commands used, so that is no option.

edit: OK, seems that it was my problem. Redownloaded WSE and it works now.

Slawomir of Aaarrghh said:
agent_set_speed_limit is a vanilla operation and it works only on AI agents. What's more, it works like crap :razz: , since it only allows you to make AI agents walking or running, not limit them to the speed you want.
I ran into this same issue myself when working with the in-battle dueling feature. It seems to that it is better to disable any scripting the AI may have in conjunction with this. Also while preventing any other script from giving them any other action or command.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom