Whats really going on in the world?

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Omeene said:
rgodfrey said:
http://www.fsu.edu/profiles/gellately/

You still do not get it, duh. Read more slowly. It would take a large force of secret police, I mean Home Land Security to collect information on so many of us, but they will just have us spy on each other taking the plays right out of the play book of Nazi Germany. Stop being self-delusional.

Everyone needs money to stay in business.

Also can this be moved to the fun stuff thread? Because as Omeene stated it is a thread just for laughs or at least to everyone else it is

Translation: We do not want everyone seeing us get our butts kick so badly by this guy. Please mommy help us!

I loved how you ignored everything, good job.

No he did not ignore everything. He picked and chose like you. You completely ignored is great info on DineCore. Zeus has been right on the money all the way to the bank. All you want to do is name call like some little elementary school girl along with the rest of the haters. When you get proved wrong it's quick lock the thread, quick move the thread, quick call him a troll so the police will get him. Pathetic.

You are as much as a coward as you are a simpleton.

Did you go to Harvard? I think not. Calling Zeus a simpleton is hilarious.

jon1414 said:
Omeene said:
rgodfrey said:
http://www.fsu.edu/profiles/gellately/

You still do not get it, duh. Read more slowly. It would take a large force of secret police, I mean Home Land Security to collect information on so many of us, but they will just have us spy on each other taking the plays right out of the play book of Nazi Germany. Stop being self-delusional.

Everyone needs money to stay in business.

Also can this be moved to the fun stuff thread? Because as Omeene stated it is a thread just for laughs or at least to everyone else it is

Translation: We do not want everyone seeing us get our butts kick so badly by this guy. Please mommy help us!

I loved how you ignored everything, good job.

No he did not ignore everything. He picked and chose like you. You completely ignored is great info on DineCore. Zeus has been right on the money all the way to the bank. All you want to do is name call like some little elementary school girl along with the rest of the haters. When you get proved wrong it's quick lock the thread, quick move the thread, quick call him a troll so the police will get him. Pathetic.

You are as much as a coward as you are a simpleton.

I am really hoping you're joking.

So, he had no information on Dinecore, he made a statement in what I responded too about it, but I already stated that I will not waste my time with unsourced comments. Two: I have only been "rude" for the past 3 pages, so yeah.... Three: I never called to lock the thread or move the thread. Four: The police are hunting the trolls now? Excellent!

Darling, this might BLOW your mind but....a person's avatar or profile picture isn't who he actually isn't. I'm not actually the Ninth Doctor, and hes not actually Zeus. But, I do agree that graduates of Harvard are in fact smarter than Zeus the Greek God.

Oyipggy said:
Minnesota, Texas, Iowa, Montana and Alabama are the only states I can think of that suck more ass than Missouri.

Jesus ****ing Mary, somehow I forgot what is most certainly the worst state since its inception, New York.

I put it in italics because the mere mention makes me shudder in horror.

Oyipggy said:
Somehow I forgot what is most certainly the worst state since its inception, New York.

Agreed

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Fluoride_cartoon_Summer.jpg

fluoride_map2002.jpg

fluoride_sources.jpg

Fluoride when ingested does cause damage and should only be applied topically on the tooth

And like the guy said you don't drink sun tan lotion to avoid sunburn you apply it on the skin

And pretty much anything in high doses can be fatal even water and food  :grin:

People smoke yet they ignore the facts...

PET9-08.jpg

smokers-lungs-comparison.png

My advice is do not bet your health or life on something your not 99% sure about  :wink:

Oyipggy said:
Oyipggy said:
Minnesota, Texas, Iowa, Montana and Alabama are the only states I can think of that suck more ass than Missouri.

Jesus ****ing Mary, somehow I forgot what is most certainly the worst state since its inception, New York.

Hey now.

Jon, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Forgive me for not taking scientific advice from someone who thinks evolution is bull****.

This just in, the CDC supports the fluoridation of water and even lists it one of the top medical achievements of the 20th Century, much to the disappointment of local alcoholics.

Review by this respected institution shows that the weight of evidence does not support the claims made by people objecting to the fluoridation of water. Surprise surprise.

Is it the Center for Disease Control? Or more likely the Communist Department of Communism! I'm certain communists support this poison known as fluoride.

Magorian Aximand said:
Jon, I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Forgive me for not taking scientific advice from someone who thinks evolution is bull****.
Agreed, and I think I'll extend it to political advice as well just to cover the whole thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom